Trump Melania ready to bail?

Melania Trump "Very Unhappy" with Her Life - Melania Trump Reaction to Trump's Affair Allegations

And who could blame her from wanting to get away from the biggest philanderer since Bill Cosby. Has any first lady ever deserted while in office?

If she does, the right wing will shove her under the bus and pillage her unmercifully.

"A source says"

:lmao:
Yup. They've been pretty accurate so far. But this one's easy. Melania would have to be dead to want to stay with that clown.

I too would like to see the prenup. A smart woman would include a clause that invalidates in the event of infidelity.

Either way, I'm giving their marriage 6 months or less. Doubt if she's sleeping in the same room let along the same bed as the Fat Orange Clown.

free-melania-t-shirts-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

It's what you people want.

And you are disgusting for it.
What's disgusting is if she stays she just sanctions his disgusting behavior. If she has a real back bone, rather than a limp noodle, she will run for the hills as fast as her legs will carry her!

It's what you people want.

And you are disgusting for it.
What's disgusting is if she stays she just sanctions his disgusting behavior. If she has a real back bone, rather than a limp noodle, she will run for the hills as fast as her legs will carry her!
First of all, this happened 10 years ago. Haven't you ever heard of forgiveness?

Secondly, his penchant for screwing around was not exactly unknown at the time she married him.

Thirdly, you don't know what their relationship is, deep down.

And it's none of your business anyway.

I too would like to see the prenup. A smart woman would include a clause that invalidates in the event of infidelity.

Either way, I'm giving their marriage 6 months or less. Doubt if she's sleeping in the same room let along the same bed as the Fat Orange Clown.

She's not going to leave him. The prenup includes nothing about infidelity--are you KIDDING? Melania knew what she was getting into and she has one goal: Barron inherits. That's it.

She's not going to leave him. The prenup includes nothing about infidelity--are you KIDDING? Melania knew what she was getting into and she has one goal: Barron inherits. That's it.

Barron would inherit regardless. Sticking with my original prediction ;-)

What ever happened to privacy in the bedroom?

Dems certainly are concerned with the actions of consenting adults and judging them accordingly.

Forum List

Back