Melania Media: Daymares [UHF]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
How will modern media colloquialize gender-gentrification (e.g., Veronica Guerin)?

How will it affect global perceptions of First Lady Melania Trump?

What is her role as the wife of the second-celebrity U.S. President after Ronald Reagan?

Will she be demonized for 'Trumponomics' as Nancy Reagan was demonized for Reaganomics?

mq2.jpg

====

TRUMP: Al Jazeera has people talking about politics-access.
CARTER: Yes, since C-SPAN and EWTN are so 'standard,' viewers are bored.
TRUMP: Just because America is 'Big Brother,' doesn't mean we're boring...
CARTER: Americans are still pioneers in feminism.
TRUMP: I don't really know too much about gender-politics.
CARTER: That's why the radical-press will target First Lady Melania Trump.
TRUMP: You think my wife is vulnerable to anti-Western rhetoric?
CARTER: I'm sure there are Al Jazeera devotees who consider her a 'trophy wife.'
TRUMP: Well, Melania may not be Patty Hearst(!), but she's certainly Laura Bush calibre.
CARTER: No one doubts Melania's commitment to you or to the White House...
TRUMP: Then, what's the problem here?
CARTER: The problem is that modern-media has images of radical women strewn everywhere.
TRUMP: You think our First Lady will be considered some 'token diplomat,' Carter?
CARTER: If you think about the legacy of 9/11, it's really about 'traffic-paranoia.'
TRUMP: Right, ISIS and others will target America's conspicuous focus on 'convenience.'
CARTER: Consumerism is all about convenience (eBay, eTrade, esurance, etc., etc.).
TRUMP: I don't want to see an FLN-feminist say Melania Trump is a 'sitting doll.'
CARTER: That's why we need to consider media-platforms for society-gauged politics.
TRUMP: We need to talk about NATO, censorship, and Planned Parenthood.
CARTER: Is the First Lady a New England Patriots fan?

====

mq1.jpg

Forum List

Back