Mel moving to Australia with his estranged wife!

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
I actually had a feeling they would reunite. I wish them both the best.

FOXNews.com - Report: Mel Gibson Planning Move to Australia With Ex-Wife

Disgraced Hollywood actor Mel Gibson is planning a move to Australia with his soon-to-be ex-wife, the Daily Telegraph reported Sunday.

Gibson, who is facing allegations that he beat his former girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, during a dispute last January, has reportedly sold one of his homes in the U.S.

The actor sold his New York estate, Old Mill Farm, for $28 million, according to the newspaper. He also reportedly put his Malibu, Calif., home on the market for $17 million.

The newspaper also reported that Gibson plans to relocate to Australia with his estranged wife, Robyn, who defended the actor in a written statement last week, in which she said "Mel never engaged in any physical abuse of any kind toward me before, during or after our marriage." The two were married for 28 years

"Disgraced".
Lol.

He married a gold digger and she nailed him for being an asshole. Big deal. Hollywood hates him because he doesn't molest children; it makes him an outsider.

Glad he's back with his wife. By all accounts she's a peach and she has made it very clear he was never abusive towards her or any of the kids.

Attachments

• $l_f9089114a4623bc9fe40ff2896935a91_thumb.jpg
    $l_f9089114a4623bc9fe40ff2896935a91_thumb.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 91
People change. I know little to nothing about Mel's personal life. He may have had a different level of respect for the mother of his children and/or she was a more passive type person. Regardless, just because he doesn't have a history of abuse, doesn't mean he didn't in the case with the girlfriend. Most of us are capable of a lot of things, and he is no different than the rest of us poor slobs.

Accused of Extortion, Photo of Her Alleged Dental Injury Has Been Tampered With
Grigorieva has claimed that she told Dr. Sheldon that it was Mel Gibson who had caused the damage. However, Sheldon did not inform the police which he is required to do under the law.

Meanwhile, the entertainment Web site TMZ reports that a source told them that Dr. Sheldon has said the photo of Oksana Grigorieva's dental damage featured on Radaronline was doctored. It seems the original pic was photoshopped.

Mel Gibson Baby Mama Oksana Grigorieva Lied: She was Not Hit in the Mouth, Page 2 of 2 - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Don't always assume that just because somebody is accused of something, they must have done it....

"Disgraced".
Lol.

He married a gold digger and she nailed him for being an asshole. Big deal. Hollywood hates him because he doesn't molest children; it makes him an outsider.

Glad he's back with his wife. By all accounts she's a peach and she has made it very clear he was never abusive towards her or any of the kids.

I see we still cannot read.. He didn't marry the golddigger, she is his former GIRLFRIEND.
And they don't like him because he doesn't molest kids? You are a complete loon.

I can't believe you took a break from self-medicating to communicate.

Today is a BIG DAY!

I hope he and his ex-wife do get back together. She kept him grounded during his glory days. She's the mother of his kids and has always seemed to be a great influence on the guy.

I like Mel and always have. I think he's a good actor, director and producer. He has made a boatload of money. He and his family should leave that cesspool known as Hollywood and go home to Austrailia.

Good for them. Hope it all works out in the end.

I've no doubt there are two sides to the Mel Gibson break up, but the tapes do speak for themselves. He is definitely a narcissistic asshole. I'm sure she set him up, knowing that he has a raging temper.

I hope he and his wife can successfully reconcile.

I hope he and his ex-wife do get back together. She kept him grounded during his glory days. She's the mother of his kids and has always seemed to be a great influence on the guy.

I like Mel and always have. I think he's a good actor, director and producer. He has made a boatload of money. He and his family should leave that cesspool known as Hollywood and go home to Austrailia.

Good for them. Hope it all works out in the end.

Hopefully all this will humble Mel. He's been on his high horse for too long. He's lucky that she's forgiving.

O, surely the lovely Aussies dun beat their wives, Toro.

Allte, you need a hobby Defending this POS man ain't a good enough reason to put fingers to keyboard...nd that crack about molesting kids was waaaay out there. You dun even know this guy; why're you so bothered about this?

Wonder what kind of financial deal transpired with his ex for her to come back. She got a fortune before.

Forum List

Back