Mel Gibson's new movie has leftists throwing fits

You are a jew lover instead of an America lover. Its sickening who don't you try researching his statements
I couldn't find one either
That's a classic!
Nah it was my birthday and yes she picks the movie she wants when its her birthday except for last year when I knew she wanted to go see IT so I surprised her with it even though I'm not a horror film kind of person
I don't have to research his statements for I have personally heard his rants over a three day period in 2001.
I am not saying he didn't say those things I am saying why don't you research WHAT he said instead of just throwing it to the way side....
I have read every article about Mel Gibson and things he said and did. I happened to spend 3 very long days in 2001 on a movie set where Gibson was present and I and my buddies who were there heard his vulgar comments a number of times. I will relate those instances to anyone here but only in person about what my connection was.

ok ---leaving out the details of the connection could you----sorta paraphrase the crap that the bastard uttered. I did not see his holy rendition of DA PASSION-----but -----really despised "braveheart" ---long before he morphed into CHRIST ----I hated the overdone kinda MAUDLIN violence
Mel Gibson’s New Police Brutality Movie Is a Vile, Racist Right-Wing Fantasy

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!

I have no plans to see this movie because I don't want to see another overblown action feature that will as usual show a lot of overt violence that doesn't happen to 99% of real police officers, who often NEVER shoot anyone their entire career.

I did enjoy the Patriot and Braveheart, despite the obvious historical errors in them.

The historical errors I noticed in Patriot was the shot of the Burger King in the movie and in Braveheart they wore kilts which weren't worn by the Scots until the late 16th century. The movie is set in the early 1300s.
What did they wear before then?

I don't have to research his statements for I have personally heard his rants over a three day period in 2001.
I am not saying he didn't say those things I am saying why don't you research WHAT he said instead of just throwing it to the way side....
I have read every article about Mel Gibson and things he said and did. I happened to spend 3 very long days in 2001 on a movie set where Gibson was present and I and my buddies who were there heard his vulgar comments a number of times. I will relate those instances to anyone here but only in person about what my connection was.

ok ---leaving out the details of the connection could you----sorta paraphrase the crap that the bastard uttered. I did not see his holy rendition of DA PASSION-----but -----really despised "braveheart" ---long before he morphed into CHRIST ----I hated the overdone kinda MAUDLIN violence

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!

I have no plans to see this movie because I don't want to see another overblown action feature that will as usual show a lot of overt violence that doesn't happen to 99% of real police officers, who often NEVER shoot anyone their entire career.

I did enjoy the Patriot and Braveheart, despite the obvious historical errors in them.

The historical errors I noticed in Patriot was the shot of the Burger King in the movie and in Braveheart they wore kilts which weren't worn by the Scots until the late 16th century. The movie is set in the early 1300s.
What did they wear before then?
Whatever the men wore in those days. Kilts were worn by clans in battle mostly.

Well Mel Gibson is a bit of a racist. That you'd go pay to see a movie simply because of some guy like that is a bit weird.
He's not racist. He's a realist.

Right..... let's just twist things massively and pretend it's true.

He was blacklisted for telling the truth years ago. I see ALL his movies.

You mean screaming anti-semitic rants at someone who pulled him over for a DUI?

Just kind of confirming what we all suspected all along?

Why would anyone have suspected anything about Gibson that relates to the drunken rant? I never thought enough about what he might be like as a person to suspect anything.

Well Mel Gibson is a bit of a racist. That you'd go pay to see a movie simply because of some guy like that is a bit weird.

There is no twisting its telling it like it is. Like everyone else try researching what he has said. Its very much true.

I don't agree with him being drunk and being pulled over but what he said IS true.

There is no twisting its telling it like it is. Like everyone else try researching what he has said. Its very much true.

I don't agree with him being drunk and being pulled over but what he said IS true.

Oh please. You get found out so much and have to hide the fact that you twisted in order to be able to say "saying it like it is".

Oh please. You get found out so much and have to hide the fact that you twisted in order to be able to say "saying it like it is".
Like? I don't get "found out" because I am up front with my beliefs and views....you lie a lot that's for sure...course that's par for the course for a leftist.

Like? I don't get "found out" because I am up front with my beliefs and views....you lie a lot that's for sure...course that's par for the course for a leftist.

Like?

Like you saying I lie a lot.

Like.

Like?

Like.
And? The truth hurts.

Like?

Like.
And? The truth hurts.

I would ask you to find examples of me lying, but I really don't give a shit to continue this pointless conversation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back