Mel Gibson - "Holocaust is mostly horsesh**"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Of course it's a lie. If the holocaust was true, we'd be allowed to talk about it.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/06/0...szterhass-new-book-the-holocaust-is-horseshit

Mel Gibson in Joe Eszterhas’s New Book: “The Holocaust is Horseshit” | Showbiz411

THE SUN IS SETTING IN MALIBU and Mel and I are out on the patio talking about Alan Nierob, my former publicity agent and Mel’s present one, a man both of us view as a friend. “Do you know his dad is a Holocaust survivor?” I ask Mel. He looks at me with that flinty eye. “The Holocaust is mostly a lot of horseshit,” he says. I know he’s goading me. He knows how I feel about the Holocaust…

“They’re just a bunch of oven dodgers,” he smiles. It is an actorly smile, the kind of smile Robert Mitchum did so well in “The Night of the Hunter.”

Last edited:
I am wondering if Mel really said all these things. Did you guys read the other stuff this writer said he said? If true, Mel's totally gone off the deep end. Hope not. Always liked him.

I am wondering if Mel really said all these things. Did you guys read the other stuff this writer said he said? If true, Mel's totally gone off the deep end. Hope not. Always liked him.

It's an anacdote recalled by a friend of his. The way I read it is that Gibson was - by being politically incorrect - teasing his friend, who cares passionately about the Holocaust. I think the idiot ShootSpeeders has misrepresented Gibson's words in order to justify his own stupid fucking idiocy. I could be wrong though.

Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen should make a buddy movie.

"You think you're crazy? Let me show you crazy."

[ I think the idiot ShootSpeeders has misrepresented Gibson's words in order to justify his own stupid fucking idiocy. I could be wrong though.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. It must really suck to be a hater.

Forum List

Back