Meistersinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I posted a crime in the law and justice forum. George Constanza objects strenuously to this insisting that I must have a point. Well to me the crime was the point. A rather brutal crime at that. Question! Have I misused the forum in some way? And is George Constanza in charge of what is posted in this forum? He seems to feel that he is.

I posted a crime in the law and justice forum. George Constanza objects strenuously to this insisting that I must have a point. Well to me the crime was the point. A rather brutal crime at that. Question! Have I misused the forum in some way? And is George Constanza in charge of what is posted in this forum? He seems to feel that he is.

He likes to debate. George is really a good man and if you ask him, he'll tell you about himself.

He likes to debate. George is really a good man and if you ask him, he'll tell you about himself.

I love me some MeisterSinger, he is head justice of TUSMBSo an I want a final ruling!

Who has that whiny rw W-a-a-a-a-a image?

We need it for this thread.

Who has that whiny rw W-a-a-a-a-a image?

We need it for this thread.

you and george lost that round deal with it.

I love George!

I think George is confused...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SDqa1hw2-M]Seinfeld - YouTube[/ame]

I love George!

me, too!

Why didn't you just answer the question? Instead you continue your whine in a different forum?!?! :eusa_eh:

Why didn't you just answer the question? Instead you continue your whine in a different forum?!?! :eusa_eh:

She didn't have too, Kon. What's your point?

Somehow, I think the following posts of mine and Willow's should be included in this thread.

At the end of the thread in question, I posted:

I'll tell you what, Willow - looks like I was incorrect with my criticism of your thread here. It is an unusual crime with an unusual ending and does deserve discussion. Apologies to you.

Willow responded with:

Thank You George! I appreciate that.

In fairness, Willow started the present thread (Meistersinger) several hours before I posted my apology to her. But still, one would think that once the apology was posted (and I thought, accepted), one in her position might want to come on this thread and mention something about it instead of leaving the impression that I am some kind of unreasonable jerk.

Just sayin' . . . .

Last edited:
Somehow, I think the following posts of mine and Willow's should be included in this thread.

I'll tell you what, Willow - looks like I was incorrect with my criticism of your thread here. It is an unusual crime with an unusual ending and does deserve discussion. Apologies to you.

Willow responded with:

In fairness, Willow started the present thread (Meistersinger) several hours before I posted my apology to her. But still, one would think that once the apology was posted (and I thought, accepted), one in her position might want to come on this thread and mention something about it instead of leaving the impression that I am some kind of unreasonable jerk.

Just sayin' . . . .
To your credit, George, you apologized after rethinking the issue. To her credit she forgave it.

But sometimes on political topics we build paradigms around something that is a value to ourselves and not to others. Negative banter can be perceived as snake poison, and we may feel bitten. Once bitten we may not feel unbitten, even with as sincere an apology as yours was and her going through the motions of due forgiveness. It's the sting of the bite we recall, oftener than the antidote that quelled it some ...

*sigh* I hate it when two posters I totally love and respect spar....

Willow responded with:

Just sayin' . . . .

Yep! George you are right. To my fault I thought followers were reading both threads. So I will do what I should have done a day or so ago.

George has apologized and I have accepted. George is most definitely not an unreasonable jerk. MeisterSinger will you close this thread now?

Willow responded with:

Just sayin' . . . .

Yep! George you are right. To my fault I thought followers were reading both threads. So I will do what I should have done a day or so ago.

George has apologized and I have accepted. George is most definitely not an unreasonable jerk. MeisterSinger will you close this thread now?

We love you too, Wiwwow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back