Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
spaceballs.jpg

in training ^

i would not be a mod....i have seen what it has done to people i really think were decent mods....

elvis....remember him.....bm...that was a short term.....article....was a good mod...and care4all....i dont give a damn what kosher says....care was an excellent poster and mod...the list just goes on and on...echo...

speaking of former mods causing trouble....how are you today intense?

:razz: Getting ready for my Grand Daughters 1st Birthday Party. I'm doing okay. I connected with Meister, he's doing okay, resting. You Rascal you. :lol: So hows the Uprising not going?

You shooting for Administrator. We will chip in and pay you in Virtual Pez.

Here is a taste for incentive.....

garfield-with-visor-pez-dispenser2.jpg

have a good day with the wee ones.....i wished i had grandkids....i spoke with my son over the subject last thursday.....he just laughed...it would help if he would get married .....but noooooo

i am sorry meister crashed and burned....i hate to see that happen to anyone.....i hope he does come back...he was a good poster....

What the heck???

I have no idea what is going on here but I sure wish Meister and Pixie didn't call it quits!

have a good day with the wee ones.....i wished i had grandkids....i spoke with my son over the subject last thursday.....he just laughed...it would help if he would get married .....but noooooo

i am sorry meister crashed and burned....i hate to see that happen to anyone.....i hope he does come back...he was a good poster....

I Owe you a Rep. I'm shooting blanks right now. I hope he comes back too. Pixie too. I think the problem was the work load. ;) It can get very time consuming. I wouldn't blame Dan for that.

Consider the possibility, even though She implied otherwise, that TM had little or nothing to do with Meister Quitting? Aren't there already enough Threads to address Issues concerning TM? We are burning out the Moderators, face it. We should be above childish squabbles, right? Make your point and move on. What is the Topic of this Thread again?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...eister-has-left-the-building.html#post5078954

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

Maybe we could consider using the Red Flag for the Serious stuff, only, considering the Site is Understaffed. Do you really need Baby-Sitters, or do you think the Mod's might make better use of their time?
I know of several who have offered to help.

Imagine my surprise that the claim was made earlier in the thread that mods are hard to find.

Wellllllllll, staffing is an issue in my profession. I think there are things to be learned. Like everyone else, I don't know all the stuff that has hit the fan. Obviously there has been a lot of it. But it does seem that a small number of people are mods and are here all the time....Nobody can do a thing all the time, be it paid or unpaid.

In my field, some facilities have a lot of part timers who are as happy as clams. Other places they just go by the 'warm body' theory of nursing- they just keep enough warm bodies working to keep the place open. I don't know that the forum doesn't have this, but what is the 'philosophy' of the board? I think I see free speech emerge as a strong foundation, but what real philosophy you live by that helps maintain morale and keeps people interested in the job? Maybe more mods/admins with less time to put in would be a start.

Last edited:
oooooooooooooo leans over close to intense*

and who would you blame?

honey hush you walked into that door

Circumstance. People are not all interchangeable. The Owners have a Game Plan. How many Years did Gunny hold things together here. He was the brick wall you ran into, when you strayed too far, right. He had things to take care of that didn't have anything to do with us or concern us. What I have loved about this Site, and why I came back, is the slack that does in fact allow free expression. Even now, this whole Thread, after the first post, is a Technical violation, yet, it's still here. People here are given allot of space to stray. That is appreciated, and becoming rarer, in most places. We have a good mix of Posters here to, that keeps the place busy. Now let me put you on the spot. What would a Strolling Bones Action Figure look like? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back