Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

I totally understand your feelings my friends and this is a good way to leave the issues behind.

I hope to see you two still on this forum.

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

No! Please stay, Meister!

Who is the clique? I respect your wishes but you all don't have to listen to any clique, ban their asses.

This is not a good day for USMB.

Yeah it unbalances the mod staff IMO :(

I vote CaliGirl for new PixieStix position :tongue:

Unless they want me to try, but I'll probably hate it in about a week :lol:

Hell would freeze over before I'd mod this place. Also.... I couldn't do a better job than Pixie. Without her calm and even hand, this place will suck. Again.

This is not a good day for USMB.

Hell would freeze over before I'd mod this place. Also.... I couldn't do a better job than Pixie. Without her calm and even hand, this place will suck. Again.

I agree...and am concerned.

I just came back a few weeks ago

Thanks to you and PixieStix, Meister, for the heads up. I can completely relate to your reasoning. The positions of Mods. and Admins. has to take it's toll, for it couldn't be enjoyable for anyone other than a weak bully who needs to feel power, or a voyeur, or someone needing to control, for very long.

I'm proud that you stuck it out this long and you are two of the reasons, I have enjoyed being here, infrequently. People like you two, make a positive difference in the world of many. For those who remain, in your previous positions, "keep up the good work. I have admired your talents and willpower."

Meister and Pix, may your souls, soon, start feeling the relief from stress and find peace....:)

Thanks for all your efforts. XOXOXO

I agree...and am concerned.

I just came back a few weeks ago

Ohh. I wondered who caused all of this.

:D

there are some good people here who whould be great mods but they get in there and suddenly want to leave. What is going on?

Are the posters hard to handle? Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back