Meister does your snow blower work?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
We are suppose to get one to two feet of snow by the weekend....... Hopefully Meister has his snow blower working.
I am not looking forward to driving my little Toyota in this stuff. I have all seasons that do pretty well, but if we get two feet I am screwed.

Yes....the snowblower works great in this stuff, Luissa. I also do my neighbors walk and driveway for kicks.

I have three neighbors who have snowblowers and they run them all around the block just like you. They are so nice here.

I just have a little driveway and if they see me out there, they come and help dig out my car. It is so funny hearing them rev the snowblowers up, it makes everyone so happy. :)

We are suppose to get one to two feet of snow by the weekend....... Hopefully Meister has his snow blower working.
I am not looking forward to driving my little Toyota in this stuff. I have all seasons that do pretty well, but if we get two feet I am screwed.

Snow day! Be sure to get food and libations.

Snow day! Be sure to get food and libations.

Snow has melted now......The second day of the storm was a little harsh. Getting to work was scary.

Yes....the snowblower works great in this stuff, Luissa. I also do my neighbors walk and driveway for kicks.

I have three neighbors who have snowblowers and they run them all around the block just like you. They are so nice here.

I just have a little driveway and if they see me out there, they come and help dig out my car. It is so funny hearing them rev the snowblowers up, it makes everyone so happy. :)
Sounds like my dad and his neighbor, trying to see who'll get the whole block done first AND each other's driveway.

Meister does your snow blower work?

Luissa: "Mister Meister, such a shyster, how does your snow blower go?"

Meister: "I clear her walk, then stop in for a talk, and hope to get paid with a blow."

X.....your a poet and you dont even know it.....

Forum List

Back