Meine aktuellee

asinakaraz

Rookie
Dec 23, 2006
Hi
Der Fehler muss also irgenwo in der Win-Registrierung liegen.
Hat jemand ne Idee wo ich suchen muss ?
G'night

Something about there's an error in the current administration and "Does anyone know who I must seek?"

Asinakaraz, warum haben Sie hier kommen? Und sind Sie von Deutschland, Oesstereich, oder die Schweiz? Und denk ich dieselben, aber wissen Sie nicht in Amerikanischer Politik aus. Sie haben das Sie Amerikanischer Politik wissen gehabt.

Something about there's an error in the current administration and "Does anyone know who I must seek?"

Asinakaraz, warum haben Sie hier kommen? Und sind Sie von Deutschland, Oesstereich, oder die Schweiz? Und denk ich dieselben, aber wissen Sie nicht in Amerikanischer Politik aus. Sie haben das Sie Amerikanischer Politik wissen gehabt.

I think he has mistaken in the forum.

He said, that the error (possibly software problem) thus must lie in the Microsoft windows registry and asks in which line of registry he should seek for the solution of the problem.

The word "thus" implies, that he already had a conversation with people regarding the problem, as his sentence is a diagnosis he wants to share with and the question where to look in the registry also implies that people who had talked with him know allready of his problem and could help him with the new diagnosis.
Either he had in this forum a conversation with people regarding his software problem or what is more logical, as he has 1 post in total, it is a dry joke.

I think he has mistaken in the forum.

He said, that the error (possibly software problem) thus must lie in the Microsoft windows registry and asks in which line of registry he should seek for the solution of the problem.

The word "thus" implies, that he already had a conversation with people regarding the problem, as his sentence is a diagnosis he wants to share with and the question where to look in the registry also implies that people who had talked with him know allready of his problem and could help him with the new diagnosis.
Either he had in this forum a conversation with people regarding his software problem or what is more logical, as he has 1 post in total, it is a dry joke.
I should've got that when I saw "Win-Registrierung"

Forum List

Back