Mein Kampf: Publish or Burn?

... Whatever Hitler was he certainly appealed to a great number of people. He played on their fears of foreign races and cultures and he reinforced their belief in the superiority of their own race and culture. Sounds like a throughly modern politician to me.

Do you know why Heinrich Himmler tried to erase all Jews from this planet? Because he saw in Jews a superior race. And do you know why he eliminated polish people? Because he saw in them a minor race - but on the other side he stole blond and blue eyed polish children for the private Nazi-SS-army.

I read it and I think everyone should. Hitler was very honest
Good joke.
as to what his long-term intentions were
From a very special extraterrestrian point of view it could perhaps make sense to erase all human beings from this planet and to do suicide afterwards - but not even a Borg-Queen would be happy about.

Hitler wrote of the need for living space for the German people and was honest that he intended to take the needed land from the Slavic peoples to the east.

and if more people at read it during his lifetime there might have been no appeasement and maybe no WW2. People reading it now, with the benefit of knowing how sucy thinking played out, might be more cautious about following racist or nationalistic leaders.
Strange solution: If the reality fits not with proven knowledge and the experiences of all mankind - then deny the reality. But history is nothing what changes with some thoughts about history: history is facts. One line of history started with the concentration camp Dachau in 1933 and ended in Auschwitz-Birkenau exactly 70 years ago. That's what the Nazis did. The Nazis were murderers from the beginning to the end. And if someone thinks he's able to write a neverending story about the Nazis, then he's just simple in the wrong film. The film of life is life - not senseless death and irreversible destruction.

Not sure what your point is but mine is that the evil of the Nazi philosophy is spelled out in Mein Kampf and that we should all read it andl knowing how history played out, be very afraid of today's politicians using a candy-coated version of it to get us to go where they wish to lead us.

... Hitler wrote of the need for living space for the German people and was honest that he intended to take the needed land from the Slavic peoples to the east.

So what? The most people know: Hitler was not only an evil liar - he was even an evil idiot. I'm sure this idea is not his idea. Hitler never had ideas. He used every nonsense and said everything and nothing if it was in his intentions to do so.

Not sure what your point is but mine is that the evil of the Nazi philosophy

Philosophy? I guess you are using this word in a strange context. The Nazis misused everything - including philosophies. In general the Nazis respected nothing - there was only one law for them: the word of Hitler. He's dead.

is spelled out in Mein Kampf and that we should all read it

Because "My Cramp" (Mein Krampf) is an extraordinary stupid and boring book the most people in Germany today will never reach page 10.

andl knowing how history played out, be very afraid of today's politicians using a candy-coated version of it to get us to go where they wish to lead us.

Lots of politicians are using empty phrases and wrotten lies. But Hitler was a powerful tyrant. I guess the most interesting writing Hitler ever signed is his contract with the devil. But someone has to go to hell first if he likes to read it - and someone who likes to come back from there needs really a lot of love in his heart.

Last edited:
... Hitler wrote of the need for living space for the German people and was honest that he intended to take the needed land from the Slavic peoples to the east.

So what? The most people know: Hitler was not only an evil liar - he was even an evil idiot. I'm sure this idea is not his idea. Hitler never had ideas. He used every nonsense and said everything and nothing if it was in his intentions to do so.

Not sure what your point is but mine is that the evil of the Nazi philosophy

Philosophy? I guess you are using this word in a strange context. The Nazis misused everything - including philosophies. In general the Nazis respected nothing - there was only one law for them: the word of Hitler. He's dead.

is spelled out in Mein Kampf and that we should all read it

Because "My Cramp" (Mein Krampf) is an extraordinary stupid and boring book the most people in Germany today will never reach page 10.

andl knowing how history played out, be very afraid of today's politicians using a candy-coated version of it to get us to go where they wish to lead us.

Lots of politicians are using empty phrases and wrotten lies. But Hitler was a powerful tyrant. I guess the most interesting writing Hitler ever signed is his contract with the devil. But someone has to go to hell first if he likes to read it - and someone who likes to come back from there needs really a lot of love in his heart.

You're exactly the kind of person who scares me, someone who refuses to learn from history. By dismissing Hitler as an idiot or asserting he was in league with the Devil do just that. I fear there are plenty of people out there who gladly do the same out of stupidity, laziness, wishful thinking, or just ignorance.

... You're exactly the kind of person who scares me,

What do you expect? I'm a German.

someone who refuses to learn from history.

I am the history of Germany.

By dismissing Hitler as an idiot

Not only Hitler was an idiot. All Nazis were idiots. Whatelse could a German think about Aryans who believed for example the sun is a kind of iceberg? Funny, isn't it?

or asserting he was in league with the Devil do just that.

In league with the devil or directly a devil himselve. For sure everyone, who knows what the Nazis did, is not able to see any angels in them. Exceptions are only confirming this rule.

I fear there are plenty of people out there who gladly do the same out of stupidity, laziness, wishful thinking, or just ignorance.

You are driving a fast car.

Last edited:
The father of Joachim Fest - an author of lots of books about Hitler including the first biography about this damned asshole - called Hitler a liar, whose lies were so good, that even the opposit of his lies were lies again. I don't have any idea why you are calling yourselve a German. Seems to me your are an Aryan. And so you are a very good example for someone who is confused from the thoughts of a wrotten time of history. You are living a dead life. You are your own illusion. And you are more dangerous than the originals ever were, although you are only a cheap copy. They were often not able to know what you could know easily. Shame on you.

I think you are simply a self overrating dumbnut, and besides some things you read about his issue that just confirmed your childish attempt you have no idea what you are talking about.
Actually, your language reminds me really of this infuriated hate speech of the do-gooders that is typical for your kind once you run out of solid arguments.

The father of Joachim Fest - an author of lots of books about Hitler including the first biography about this damned asshole - called Hitler a liar, whose lies were so good, that even the opposit of his lies were lies again. I don't have any idea why you are calling yourselve a German. Seems to me your are an Aryan. And so you are a very good example for someone who is confused from the thoughts of a wrotten time of history. You are living a dead life. You are your own illusion. And you are more dangerous than the originals ever were, although you are only a cheap copy. They were often not able to know what you could know easily. Shame on you.

indiajo said:
?
you are simply a self overrating dumbnut,
Aha. Better to say: Anti-Aha. What means "dumbnut"? I'm not able to find a translation for this expression in my own german language. And we have lots of unbelievable beautiful spearwords. Why do you not use an english one what fits?
and besides some things you read about his issue that just confirmed your childish attempt you have no idea what you are talking about.
If you would think something else then you had to learn something. To learn is sometimes a hard work.
Actually, your language reminds me really of this infuriated hate speech of the do-gooders that is typical for your kind once you run out of solid arguments.
Hm-hmm. Hate speech. H-hmm. Against Nazis. Hm-H-H-Hm. Poor Nazis, they will suffer a lot while they are constructing high speed crematoriums made in ... . What did you say where you come from? Germany?

Last edited:
Aha. Better to say: Anti-Aha. What means "dumbnut"? I'm not able to find a translation for this expression in my own german language. And we have lots of unbelievable beautiful spearwords. Why do you not use an english one what fits?

Actually I did. I don't consider it my problem if you are not that fluent in the language used in this discussion board. Maybe your German is too, say, sort of restricted code.
dumbnut - Wiktionary

Hm-hmm. Hate speech. H-hmm. Against Nazis. Hm-H-H-Hm. Poor Nazis, they will suffer a lot while they are constructing high speed crematoriums made in ... . What did you say where you come from? Germany?

Oh, little boy, You don't know who Nazis were or are. You are the type of illiterate indoctrinated fool who thinks he can smash everything he is too stupid to recognise just by shouting Nazi.
Your poor mind dictates you to reduce everything to Hitler, the most evil creature on earth which generates the more resistance the longer he's dead.
(Actually he would be flabbergasted by his present media coverage)
If it should be the case that you are German, do you wear a black antifa hoodie at night and smear swastikas on the windows of döner shops to fake another Nazi crime? I bet you do.
Your uneducated inconsistent leftist phraseology is a good indicator.

... Oh, little boy, You don't know who Nazis were or are.

Nazis were criminals - they are nearly not existing any longer. It's 70 years after world war 2.

You are the type of illiterate indoctrinated fool

Seems to me you have some problems with the regulations of your agressions.

who thinks he can smash everything he is too stupid to recognise just by shouting Nazi.

:lol: Now I understand the stereotype you try to use. Keeps the little problem that Nazis were organized mass-murderers and not victims.

Your poor mind dictates you to reduce everything to Hitler,

That's what the Nazis did. The aryan greeting was "Hail Hitler".

Tthe most evil creature on earth which generates the more resistance the longer he's dead.

Like every real German I'm not satisfied about the death of an enemy. But sometimes it's good that some enemies are dead. On the other side: The suicide of Hitler was his way to try to deny his responsibility. I don't think suicide is the way not to be not responsible in the eyes of god. I calculated once 20 billion years hell for him. On the other side. I'm no ones judge: Whatever god will decide in case of Adolf Hitler - I will agree.

(Actually he would be flabbergasted by his present media coverage)
If it should be the case that you are German,

do you wear a black antifa hoodie at night and smear swastikas on the windows of döner shops to fake another Nazi crime? I bet you do.
Your uneducated inconsistent leftist phraseology is a good indicator.

Funny - you are really funny. Where are living so funny people in the world?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back