Megyn Kellys report on Obamacare lies

I loathe taking handouts from my government. I will not for the life of me obtain them. Unless it is the absolute last resort. This was to prove a point. :)

Speaking of Medicaid:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...nrollment-could-spell-doom-for-obamacare.html

Medical insurance is not a handout especially if you are going to be fined for not having it.
I understand you want to make a point but that is not worth it, since you don't want to deal with IRS - even if you have 0$ income right now it is not going always to be like that.

Medicaid is a government subsidy. I won't touch it unless it is the very last option available to me. As with all other entitlement programs it further indebts this government. I will not have my healthcare paid for on the backs of other hard working Americans.

The fine is bogus, how come I must be fined for not having insurance the government wants me to have? I've lived all of my life thinking that getting insurance was a decision I got to make. I refuse to cooperate with the government in this regard.

Hopefully, I won't be at $0 income for long. I'll pay for my own insurance with my own money, not with my fellow American's money.

Hopefully, it will not.
But you really can not guide your future by what you believe is right - becaseu the government structure you are dealing here with is the most potent structure in this country - and it is not a friendly structure. It will be almost impossible to prove that you did not enroll in Medicaid ( being eligible) to make a statement - those people do not believe in this and of you have fines accumulating on you - that is not good.
From a bureaucratic standpoint, not a political one.

You have a habit of proclaiming things that you are unwilling to believe are bullshit.

You don't get to define reality.

I am wrong sometimes.....but not often.

Is there even a single nutter here who has gone to the exchange and found that the ACA will benefit them? If so, I have yet to read that account. Have you? Or is EVERY SINGLE USMB conservative getting royally screwed by the law?

You tell me. Then think about why I am sensing so much bullshit.

I did - I tried to find an obamacare plan in 3 states - and EVERYWHERE it was much worse than I have now with skyrocketing premiums and even much more skyrocketing deductibles, plus additional out of the pocket costs which are not there now - and the limits on the costs are in 15-30 thousands dollars per year.

so yeah, there are plenty of people who tried and it is horrible.
so the exchanges ARE working lol....so what are you missing....it is true pubs are finding success at ruining competition in some Red states lol, in these the early days- great at not funding the website and misinformation...what a bunch of party and the rich scammers first A-HOLES, really- you must be very proud, functional morons lol...

I loathe taking handouts from my government. I will not for the life of me obtain them. Unless it is the absolute last resort. This was to prove a point. :)

Speaking of Medicaid:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...nrollment-could-spell-doom-for-obamacare.html

Medical insurance is not a handout especially if you are going to be fined for not having it.
I understand you want to make a point but that is not worth it, since you don't want to deal with IRS - even if you have 0$ income right now it is not going always to be like that.

Medicaid is a government subsidy. I won't touch it unless it is the very last option available to me. Besides I am 26, I would only have benefit of it until my 27th birthday. As with all other entitlement programs Medicaid further indebts this government. I will not have my healthcare paid for on the backs of other hard working Americans.

The fine is bogus, how come I must be fined for not having insurance the government wants me to have? I've lived all of my life thinking that getting insurance was a decision I got to make. I refuse to cooperate with the government in this regard.

Hopefully, I won't be at $0 income for long. But I'll pay for my own insurance with my own money, not with my fellow American's money.

And.......if you get hit by a bus tomorrow......we will all pay more for your ER, your hospitalization, your transfusions, your medications, your medical devices and your recovery. If you are left incapacitated, we will all pay more for you until the day you die.

You irresponsible fuck.

Medicaid is a government subsidy. I won't touch it unless it is the very last option available to me. As with all other entitlement programs it further indebts this government. I will not have my healthcare paid for on the backs of other hard working Americans.

Hopefully, I won't be at $0 income for long. I'll pay for my own insurance with my own money, not with my fellow American's money.

Hopefully, it will not.
But you really can not guide your future by what you believe is right - because the government structure you are dealing here with is the most potent structure in this country - and it is not a friendly structure. It will be almost impossible to prove that you did not enroll in Medicaid ( being eligible) to make a statement - those people do not believe in this and if you have fines accumulating on you - that is not good.

I beg to differ. I've been taught to guide myself on principled stances, not on a political or bureaucratic ones, no offense.

TK, it's also proven Medicaid and preventive care is just as cheap as ER care on average, so feel free...you're probably alright but an ekg never hurt- better than a heart attack and all that... - or something else...it's part of being an American citizen- or should be.

Why do nutters continue to lie about the out of pocket maximums for plans on the exchange?

Out of the pockets maximums are not the same across the country, dumbo.

if you would get your lazy ass up and try to check yourself - you will find it out as well.

but you are just a dumbfuck mouthpiece repeating the lies form LSM

so stop LYING.

out of the pocket maximum can be 63 thousand dollars for a family of 4 in TN, if they earn one cent more than eligibility maximum for subsidies

Why do nutters continue to lie about the out of pocket maximums for plans on the exchange?

Because they're just going by talking points and not finding out for themselves how at least checking into the exchanges will benefit them.

It's like a kid throwing a tantrum, nothing you can say until the tantrum runs it's course.

Sooner or later, they'll do what's best for their own particular situation.

TK, it's also proven Medicaid and preventive care is just as cheap as ER care on average, so feel free...you're probably alright but an ekg never hurt- better than a heart attack and all that... - or something else...it's part of being an American citizen- or should be.

He is young.

ER care would be covered by Medicaid - they will hook him up if, God forbid, he will ever end up in the ER.
That is why hospitals have social services.

Hospitals make money on the ER.
And OR.
those are the only 2 departments which are profitable for any hospital.
Everything else in the hospital is a loss.

Hopefully, it will not.
But you really can not guide your future by what you believe is right - because the government structure you are dealing here with is the most potent structure in this country - and it is not a friendly structure. It will be almost impossible to prove that you did not enroll in Medicaid ( being eligible) to make a statement - those people do not believe in this and if you have fines accumulating on you - that is not good.

I beg to differ. I've been taught to guide myself on principled stances, not on a political or bureaucratic ones, no offense.

In this case, your principled stance is retarded and is likely to cost your fellow American taxpayers more money while hurting your own chances of staying healthy.

He is young.

ER care would be covered by Medicaid - they will hook him up if, God forbid, he will ever end up in the ER.

And OR.

Bullshit.

Because they're just going by talking points and not finding out for themselves how at least checking into the exchanges will benefit them.

It's like a kid throwing a tantrum, nothing you can say until the tantrum runs it's course.

It is YOU, the leftards, who are doing the talking points and LIE, LIE and LIE

if you would get your lazy ass up and try to check yourself - you will find it out as well.

so stop LYING.

out of the pocket maximum can be 63 thousand dollars for a family of 4 in TN, if they earn one cent more than eligibility maximum for subsidies

Bullshit. Starting in 2015 there will be out of pocket maximums of $12,700 per family.

Last edited:

He is young.

And OR.

Bullshit.

*yawning*

bullshit is what you have filling your cranium

so stop LYING.

Bullshit.

Bullshit is filling your cranium

so stop LYING.

How is that possible?

Are you counting out-of-network services?

It is YOU, the leftards, who are doing the talking points and LIE, LIE and LIE

No, you ...

He is young.

And OR.

Actually, I've been in the ER. Twice. Both times I claimed indigence. I had $10,000 in hospital bills forgiven the first time. I'm working on having $2,500 forgiven as I speak. People automatically assume they have to pay immediately out of pocket. Not so here.

Florida Blue announced yesterday it will have to kick 300,000 Floridians off their health insurance plans because the plans do not comply with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.

Leading up to the congressional vote on Obamacare, President Obama told Americans, “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.” This promise that Obamacare would not force anybody off their preexisting insurance plan played a central role in Obamacare messaging and the bill’s razor-thin passage in the U.S. Senate.

The White House website, whitehouse.gov, continues to promise Americans they can keep their health insurance.

“If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law,” the website promises. Another page says, “You can keep your own insurance.”

However, Florida Blue, formerly known as Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, will have to terminate 80 percent of its Florida individual insurance policies to comply with the law.

Florida Blue spokesperson Mark Wright said affected consumers will receive notification by mail.

Wright said he could not say whether the new policies will have higher or lower premiums. Wright noted taxpayers will be paying subsidies on many Obamacare policies, which means real costs to consumers will be higher than what is reflected in the premiums alone.

300,000 Floridians Lose Their Insurance Under Obamacare

Forum List

Back