Megyn Kellys report on Obamacare lies

Has anyone,anyone,from the administration,from the WH controlled media,the Obama followers here addressed the fact that hundreds of thousands of people are being dropped from their
coverage.

This was Obama's big selling point that if you had health care you would not be affected.

I'm listening as closely as I can without cable TV. I haven't heard anything. I am curious to say that least about how Obama will deal with it -- when he'll so much as mention the fact and when he'll talk about a remedy for the people whose lives he has thrown into turmoil.

Will once be enough? Please pay attention.

Nearly 15 million Americans ( commonly referenced ) have health insurance purchased on the individual market ( not employer based ). Many of these plans are shitty and do not meet the minimum standards for consumer protection stipulated in the ACA.

If a person has one of these shitty plans, their insurance company has or will send them a notice telling them that they must make a change in coverage. Some unscrupulous insurance providers are using these cancellation letters to scare consumers into buying costlier plans outside of the exchange. But...by law, the letter must tell the insured that they have the option of going on the exchange....which has a variety of plans...all of which are better quality plans than the one they currently have. In some cases, the plans on the exchange will cost a few bucks more.....but most people in this demographic will qualify for subsidies that bring the cost down.

In most cases, the insurance company that is sending the letter also has plans on the exchange which are very similar and have the same doctors, etc.

This is the consumer protection aspect of the law in action. It is a good thing.

*crickets*

I'm listening as closely as I can without cable TV. I haven't heard anything. I am curious to say that least about how Obama will deal with it -- when he'll so much as mention the fact and when he'll talk about a remedy for the people whose lives he has thrown into turmoil.

Nearly 15 million Americans ( commonly referenced ) have health insurance purchased on the individual market ( not employer based ). Many of these plans are shitty and do not meet the minimum standards for consumer protection stipulated in the ACA.

If a person has one of these shitty plans, their insurance company has or will send them a notice telling them that they must make a change in coverage. Some unscrupulous insurance providers are using these cancellation letters to scare consumers into buying costlier plans outside of the exchange. But...by law, the letter must tell the insured that they have the option of going on the exchange....which has a variety of plans...all of which are better quality plans than the one they currently have. In some cases, the plans on the exchange will cost a few bucks more.....but most people in this demographic will qualify for subsidies that bring the cost down.

In most cases, the insurance company that is sending the letter also has plans on the exchange which are very similar and have the same doctors, etc.

This is the consumer protection aspect of the law in action. It is a good thing.

*crickets*

If that person was OK with that insurance why is it not good enough. Because you libs say so.. And why do you think that insurance tripling is GOOD for a family. How are they supposed to feed their family . Yeah they can get an aspirin at the hospital but they cant eat for the month.

Well, the Obamabots have to wait to get their lies , er, i mean talking points before they can respond.....

But once again, this is where we get to say:

We tried to tell you!

Tried to tell them before this magnificent narcissist was elected the first time...and as they saw what he did the first time? They wanted MORE incompetence!

~Go figure...

My friend's insurance was good enough for her to be able to afford the pain management therapy she needed. And now thanks to the ACA, it's not. After the new deductibles she cannot afford the therapy so she is living with the pain.

Whatever new things the new coverage will provide her with do not impress her.

She cannot get the help she actually needs.

This is not better quality.

And it is not affordable.

Another friend couldn't get knee surgery until she made a down payment on it because of the new healthcare delivery practices hospitals are having to adopt to prepare for the realities of the ACA. So where in the past her insurance would have paid for her knee surgery and she could have made arrangements to pay afterwards in a reasonably timely fashion for whatever wasn't covered, now she had to wait until she could pay a significant amount up front. Her hospital was so worried about the losses they're going to take from people who can't pay that they're having to make sure they take no risks and require up front payments from people with jobs.

But, hey, at least she got to keep her doctor.

Now that we've talked about lost policies, increased premiums and out of pocket payments, and changes in delivery of healthcare, let's talk about lost jobs or reduced hours.

Last edited:
Yes it is BS, for once you have it right....What did Obama say over and over and over?

If you like your plan you get to keep your plan....

And here comes the Obamabots telling us he didn't lie......

Bye Bye ACA......................

Has anyone,anyone,from the administration,from the WH controlled media,the Obama followers here addressed the fact that hundreds of thousands of people are being dropped from their
coverage.

This was Obama's big selling point that if you had health care you would not be affected.

Yes, because it's absolutely vital that men purchase obstetrical and gynecological coverage.

Well I certainly hope pain therapy is covered we will all need it.

On the other hand Obamacare is giving us all a colonoscopy.

So much bullshit.

You have a habit of proclaiming things that you are unwilling to believe are bullshit.

You don't get to define reality.

I am wrong sometimes.....but not often.

Is there even a single nutter here who has gone to the exchange and found that the ACA will benefit them? If so, I have yet to read that account. Have you? Or is EVERY SINGLE USMB conservative getting royally screwed by the law?

You tell me. Then think about why I am sensing so much bullshit.

So much bullshit.

You have a habit of proclaiming things that you are unwilling to believe are bullshit.

You don't get to define reality.

I am wrong sometimes.....but not often.

Is there even a single nutter here who has gone to the exchange and found that the ACA will benefit them? If so, I have yet to read that account. Have you? Or is EVERY SINGLE USMB conservative getting royally screwed by the law?

You tell me. Then think about why I am sensing so much bullshit.
I have Tricare...so there is no way in hell ACA will benefit me.

But I have a question for you: All the lefties here who are singing ACA's praises -- have any of them signed up? I know some have said they did, but most of them are dishonest people.

I know bullshit when I read it.

Obviously you didn't read ACA before it was passed.

Oh, wait...NO ONE did.

The interesting part is that SOMEONE read the bill. Someone had to write the damn thing and they did it either pretty damn fast or fairly long ago. I question who.

So I looked:

Revealed for first time: Sordid origins of Obamacare legislation traced to Soros group, marketed by slew of radicals. -

See more at: Revealed for first time: Sordid origins of Obamacare legislation traced to Soros group, marketed by slew of radicals. « Klein Online

Forum List

Back