Megyn Kelly

Propain

Oct 27, 2010
Megyn Kelly is a hot piece of ass, but I think she would be lousy in the sack.

Last edited:
Nope early forties. Why? Are you so old your nearly dead? I wonder about this stuff.

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that hell would freeze over before the OP will ever find out whether his conjecture about Kelly is correct. She strikes me as a woman of impeccable taste.

The OP is probably a butt ugly little troll that most females would laugh at the very thought of spending a night with him.

I actually agree with the OP.

I don't find willowy, angular blondes or red-heads very...sexual...:(

More for the rest of you guys, I guess:cool:

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that hell would freeze over before the OP will ever find out whether his conjecture about Kelly is correct. She strikes me as a woman of impeccable taste.

I did her.

She was too conservative in bed.

She said similar about you. The words 'disappointment' and 'bitter' were in there.... not necessarily in that order.

:hitit: :banana: just sayin'

I've wondered that about S.E. Cupp..... WOW, what a Babe!

6d2da_secupp-th1-7-1.jpg

Last edited:

I did her.

She said similar about you. The words 'disappointment' and 'bitter' were in there.... not necessarily in that order.

It was nice of you to omit her comments about "small" and "limp."

I did her.

Hey your the self proclaimed bitch...no one is wondering about you......and if you were worth running it up in you I sure as hell wouldn't hang around and listen to your mouth. Speaking of which I bet your a spitter.

:hitit: :banana: just sayin'

I've wondered that about S.E. Cupp..... WOW, what a Babe!

Yeah she is a nice piece of ass...I bet on a regular day she is a two holer, but if she gets buzzed up I bet she'll four hole it every now and then.....she swallows.

Last edited:
Megyn Kelly is a hot piece of ass, but I think she would be lousy in the sack.
OMG you are so gay! Do you know she was born a boy? That's why she didn't let Roger Ailes fuck her. He would have discovered her pee pee.

19-kelly-2.w710.h473.jpg

Look for her during the day on NBC.Photo: Lorenzo Bevilaqua/2016 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.

Forum List

Back