Megyn Kelly Smears Pro-Trump Anchors as just “Acting”…Sean Hannity Calls Her Out

I have to smile as I imagine Hannity squeaking out his protest. His sincerity has always looked fake to me and his outrage is downright funny. He hasn't the fiery bluster of a Levin or Savage... he just reminds me of the squeaky voice-breaking Richard Crenna as Walter in "Our Miss Brooks".
Man, you are an old fart.
You must have dated Eve Arden.

what a time to become a feminist.

If there is a time you'd want to be a conservative, it's here on in.

I have to smile as I imagine Hannity squeaking out his protest. His sincerity has always looked fake to me and his outrage is downright funny. He hasn't the fiery bluster of a Levin or Savage... he just reminds me of the squeaky voice-breaking Richard Crenna as Walter in "Our Miss Brooks".
I prefer to think of myself as the fine wine kind of aged. But I really AM an old fart.

I'm watching the video. "settle for more" is the name of her book??? That's got bimbo all over it.

She's really come out as the looney lefty she was. Totally sold out to the far left at the first moment of real conservative victory since Nixon.

You know you really are an aussie. You lost it at me because of my postitve support of Trump, and now he's won you are on his side.

I'm an American trapped in an aussie body, I swear.

You know you really are an aussie. You lost it at me because of my postitve support of Trump, and now he's won you are on his side.

Good on ya mate.

Good on ya mate.
gutless bastard.

Good on ya mate.
gutless bastard.
poofda

Megan "Great To See U" Kelly is indeed an enigma. She does not seem to have the capacity to carry a show by herself, so she is more a side kick, head nodder like Mika Brzezinski.

Forum List

Back