Megyn Kelly NBC Show Loses 50% of Audience

Megyn Kelly is just another liberal journalist who thought she was something she's not.

People, you haven't seen this, you may like it (she asked Putin about his "ties to Flynn"): NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Vladimir Putin to Kelly : You and I, we have a much closer relationship than with Mr Flynn. You and I met up yesterday evening. You and I have worked all day together. We are meeting yet again at this moment. When I came to the event at our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman, and someone else was sitting down on my other side.

I almost did not talk to him. I said hello, we sat next to each other, then I said goodbye and left. This sums up my entire acquaintanceship with Mr Flynn. If Mr Flynn and I had this kind of interaction, while you and I, we have spent an entire day together, and Mr Flynn was fired from his job, you then should be arrested and put in jail.
Interview to NBC (full version, Kremlin site)

The moderates that watch NBC will not forgive Kelly spending her entire career shunning journalism to shamelessly spout Republican propaganda

People, you haven't seen this, you may like it: NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Vladimir Putin to Kelly : You and I, we have a much closer relationship than with Mr Flynn. You and I met up yesterday evening. You and I have worked all day together. We are meeting yet again at this moment. When I came to the event at our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman, and someone else was sitting down on my other side.

I almost did not talk to him. I said hello, we sat next to each other, then I said goodbye and left. This sums up my entire acquaintanceship with Mr Flynn. If Mr Flynn and I had this kind of interaction, while you and I, we have spent an entire day together, and Mr Flynn was fired from his job, you then should be arrested and put in jail.

Boom! Headshot. :biggrin:

Maybe if she'd stop bleeding everywhere?

Trump's comment about "blood coming out of her wherever…" was priceless.

That being said, I bet she has a very pretty "wherever".

Liberals might be learning a hard lesson. Despite their decades of bullshit there might be a lot more conservatives left out there then they counted. Most pundits said and thought American was becoming a euro liberal nation.

And it appears giving the voting of the last 12 years more and more Americans are finding them to be idiots.
Hate for the liberal party has been going on for some time. I don't think hate for the liberal press is even close to its maturity!

People, you haven't seen this, you may like it: NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Boom! Headshot. :biggrin:

Basically all Putin's comments are head shots. The guy is very decent, has a very high IQ, very quick reaction and great sense of humor, that's why his interviews to Western press have always been censored: the truth coming from him hurts Deep State and their puppets. I always admire his interviews on Russian TV. That's a leader Russia can be (and is!) proud of.

Here is another censored interview of his:
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

Forum List

Back