Megyn Kelly/Fox News Thanksgiving :-)

37 views and not one comment from my "anyone but Romney" friends? :(

OK, ok, dotty....here's a comment.

I just loved it when the police gave the rabble the kind of response that their parents should have imposed a couple of decades prior.

Somehow you believe that the right of the unwashed to block access is more moral, important, of a higher level than the right of law abiding folks to move along public access routes.

They can block the path, and the police can and should do exactly what they're paid to do.

Carry on.

Hey....just a guess, but I'll bet you believe that waterboarding is torture.
Am I right?

Hey....just a guess, but I'll bet you believe that waterboarding is torture.
Am I right?

35c76i.jpg

I'll take John McCain's word for it.

Last edited:
Only 9 hrs left so whatcha gonna do :dunno:
Megyn Kelly said WHAT about pepper spray? Not what you may think - latimes.com
Fox News' Megyn Kelly is today's media punching bag for comments she made on Bill O'Reilly about law enforcement's now-notorious use of pepper spray on Occupy protesters at UC Davis.

The Twitterverse is mocking her. She was a trending topic on Google. One gossip blog portrays Kelly as saying it was all "no big deal!" The Change.Org petition du jour challenges her to eat or drink pepper spray on the air, and so far it has more than 16,000 "signatures" and counting. And CollegeNews.com says Kelly downplays the severity of being doused pepper spray.

It is hard to imagine someone as stupid as Megyn, and then on top of that she actually appears on something Fox considers news? If anyone doubts that America is growing dumber by the minute, she will quickly prove them wrong. Add Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter, Savage, Hannity, and Ingram et al and their imaginary ideological partisan BS and you know we have lost a major portion of the electorate to Stupidville.

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Bullshit-Harry-G-Frankfurt/dp/0691122946/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8[/ame]

Another Troll Thread, big surprise.

What is Pepper Spray?
How does it work to stop an attacker?

Pepper spray is made up of an active ingredient called OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) and other inert ingredients. They can be water or oil based. The best formula being oil based as oil based products do not have the problem of separation. Separation is where the final blend will not stay blended and the oil (OC) will separate from the water base. This is very similar to putting oil in water. The oil will want to rise to the top. All OC products that the Pepper Spray Store sells are non-toxic and non-flammable. The effects of the pepper spray last between 20 and 90 minutes, giving the user plenty of time to escape their terrifying situation. Pepper spray units can be fired multiple times and can have a range of 8 to 20 feet, depending on the particular model you purchase.

The newest defensive spray agent, Oleoresin Capsicum, is a derivative of hot cayenne peppers. OC is an inflammatory agent and unlike tear gas it is effective on those under the influence of drugs and alcohol. When the OC contacts the mucous membranes (eyes, nose, throat, and lungs), symptoms will appear instantly. The capillaries of the eyes will immediately dilate, causing temporary blindness. Inflammation of the breathing tube tissues will cause difficulty in breathing; however the victim will still be able to breathe. Pepper spray will not deteriorate with age and will not cause lasting aftereffects, however the short-term effects are quite effective.

What is Pepper Spray?

You guys give Dip Shit's a bad name, just saying.

Try cutting up some Jalapenos, Cayenne, or Habenero Peppers, and then rubbing your eyes, Morons.

Could you possibly be more fucked up here?

Fucking Hacks.

Millions were horrified by Megyn's "its essentially a food product" gross minimization in order to defend her Wall St financed & Robert'$ Court approved police state. :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

You do know that bots create views on message boards too, right?

*Must resist the temptation to add a certain word. Must resist the temptation to add a certain word. Musssssstttt rrrrrrreeeessssssist the tempppttttation tooooo adddd a cccertain wwwworrrrdddd.*

Poor dotdumbfuck....

Now he'll call all of you stalkers and clim that you don't have as many threads started as he does...

He thinks that's an important statistic...

But he's a dumbfuck, so....

Poor dotdumbfuck....

Now he'll call all of you stalkers and clim that you don't have as many threads started as he does...

He's a quantity over quality kind of dumbfuck. :lol: I prefer quality threads.

Poor dotdumbfuck....

He's a quantity over quality kind of dumbfuck. :lol: I prefer quality threads.

For a laugh, do a search on how many he's created that NOBODY (or nobody but himself) has replied to...;)

Gut bustin' funny....:lol:

Poor dotdumbfuck....

You do know that bots create views on message boards too, right?

*Must resist the temptation to add a certain word. Must resist the temptation to add a certain word. Musssssstttt rrrrrrreeeessssssist the tempppttttation tooooo adddd a cccertain wwwworrrrdddd.*

Look who is here everyone!!! :) Dr. Failtroll w/ his grand total of 4 threads created in two+ years & 10, 400+ hack- posts & his trusty sidekick- the girl who loves everything Californian & claims to be an expert on Britain but couldn't spell either "Labour" or "Miliband" correctly. :eusa_eh: If there was ever any two who deserve each other its you guys. :up: :clap2: Keep up the good work asswipes. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back