Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph « - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – Meghan McCain says she's ready to quit Twitter all together after generating a wave of criticism from users of the popular social networking site Wednesday night for posting a picture of herself in a tank top that left little to the twitterverse's imagination.

The controversy began quietly enough when McCain, the vocal daughter of the former Republican presidential candidate, tweeted that her self described "spontaneous" night in included reading a biography of the iconic artist Andy Warhol and ordering takeout.

It was there the 24-year old McCain posted the photo of herself wearing a tank top that generated the subsequent controversy .

The photograph apparently generated a string of negative responses, leading McCain to weigh in 15 minutes later: "so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit and I am a slut."

An hour later, the prolific tweeter said her decision was nearly made: "ok I am getting the f**k off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters.

Well, it was only a matter of time until what was likely uptight Republicans drove her off the site. :lol:

The picture in question:

$36204700.jpg

Thoughts? I have no complaints. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
She made some funny comments about Glenn Beck too I had noticed:

no, I don't watch Glenn Beck, grown men crying makes me uncomfortable
12:15 PM Oct 13th from web

now are a whole bunch of villagers with pitchforks and fire torches gonna protest outside of my apartment because I dissed Mr. Beck?
12:32 PM Oct 13th from web

:lol:

after seeing the typical american trash whore look, i noticed the book.

yeah yeah pushed up tits get attention. i am not impressed.

Not even close. If she was a trash whore, she would be far beyond doing that. :lol:

She looks a little too fake for my tastes. Wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I prefer my women to at least look real, even if they aren't.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph « - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – Meghan McCain says she's ready to quit Twitter all together after generating a wave of criticism from users of the popular social networking site Wednesday night for posting a picture of herself in a tank top that left little to the twitterverse's imagination.

The controversy began quietly enough when McCain, the vocal daughter of the former Republican presidential candidate, tweeted that her self described "spontaneous" night in included reading a biography of the iconic artist Andy Warhol and ordering takeout.

It was there the 24-year old McCain posted the photo of herself wearing a tank top that generated the subsequent controversy .

The photograph apparently generated a string of negative responses, leading McCain to weigh in 15 minutes later: "so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit and I am a slut."

An hour later, the prolific tweeter said her decision was nearly made: "ok I am getting the f**k off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters.

Well, it was only a matter of time until what was likely uptight Republicans drove her off the site. :lol:

The picture in question:

View attachment 8438

Thoughts? I have no complaints. :eusa_whistle:

Think real hard, outspoken daughter of a former Republican presidential contender and it was the Repubs fault??!!

She's HAWT!

Three observations:

1. She's HAWT

2. Libs can keep Janet Reno, Boxer and Snowe

3. What is it with Libs and family member of Republicans?

What is it with family members of Republicans having a need to be noticed and get their 15 minutes of fame?

Oh palease. Check out the Hollywood crowd... last I checked, they're primarily Dems. Sounds like just another goofy chick trying to get some attention.. whatever.

Sen-Diane-Feinstein.jpg

Dem guys may in the men's room for the next few second after looking at this post of Dianne posing so suggestively

Last edited:

Forum List

Back