Meghan McCain: Idea Of Gingrich Becoming Our Nominee Makes My Stomach Turn

newt-toilet-santa-6.gif

It seems Mr. shaman has a new style of posting

Megan McCain?? Realllly?? That fat tub of lard goes on The View whining and bitching about every conservative known to mankind. She's about as conservative as Olympia Snowjob!

Keep kicking them out!

The GOP is definitely becoming the "us ( 1% ) vs. all other Americans ( 99% )" party.

That should do well in the election.

Keep up that voter suppression effort as well.

Megan McCain?? Realllly?? That fat tub of lard goes on The View whining and bitching about every conservative known to mankind. She's about as conservative as Olympia Snowjob!

Keep kicking them out!

The GOP is definitely becoming the "us ( 1% ) vs. all other Americans ( 99% )" party.

You haven't looked at Congress lately have you Sallow old buddy:cuckoo:

Keep kicking them out!

2010..was a perfect storm. Republicans were ruthless enough to blame the economy on Obama and scare seniors into thinking death panels were on their way. That..and they pointed to Medicare cuts.

That's what won the day. But as soon as they hit congress..they gridlocked everything.

They will not be getting the same support...especially from Seniors. And if Newt is nominated..look for the house to lose ALOT of Republicans.

If Obama gets in again, it will be by the apathetic voters, that don't like Obama but don't like the contenders either.

Some 42% of the people eligible to vote in this country..do. I think it's like the lowest in the industrial world.

The same can be said for most American Presidents, for the most part.

Keep kicking them out!

2010..was a perfect storm. Republicans were ruthless enough to blame the economy on Obama and scare seniors into thinking death panels were on their way. That..and they pointed to Medicare cuts.

That's what won the day. But as soon as they hit congress..they gridlocked everything.

They will not be getting the same support...especially from Seniors. And if Newt is nominated..look for the house to lose ALOT of Republicans.

I'm talking about your 1%er's comment :lol:

Funny, Millions of Conservatives and Republicans Stomachs Turned when they heard McCain had won the Nomination.

Newt is 10 times the leader McCain ever could be. Probably to many Skeletons in the closet to win an Election, but that does not change the Facts. He would be a fine President, Decisive, Intelligent, Bold, and Determined.

To bad really, If he was A Democrat he could win, the press would give him a pass, but no Republican with all his Baggage has a chance, the Liberal Press will Saturate the Market 24/7 with Negative stories and his Message will be drowned out.

If he was a dem, Fox would leave him alone? With his past, Fox would leave him alone? Fox is the number one rated station out there and would DESTROY him if he was a dem and I have a feeling you agree.

:badgrin:

Oh for crying out loud, everyone has a past. Somewhere in the 80's I was doing a table dance to Pee Wee Herman over tequila for heaven's sake. Doesn't mean you are the person you are now.

Although I still think I could do it :D

If you gave me a chair up to the table. hehehehe. keeeeeeeeeding.:badgrin:

For me, I just want a leader. A good leader. Not a teleprompter leader. We're in a dangerous time.

I'm worried.

I'm with you.

I want a leader. A real leader. Someone who can get this country out of the damned ditch
its in.

Newt ain't perfect. None of them are but I think he's got the skills to get this country up and running.

Who gives a shit what MM has to say?? Since when is her opinion worth jack shit??

Keep kicking them out!

Jesus S, you really believe that??

My God the Reps won big IMO because folks got a good look at the direction Barry is taking this country ala his HC bs and they didn't like it. Folks didn't want his clusterfuck of a HC bill and let their reps know it. They were ignored big time.

Wonder what your opinion will be if the Dems lose the Senate, WH and don't regain the House.

Hilarious to see the lefties worshipping what Megan McCain says.

I mean like, really:lol:

By Meghan McCain

I consider myself an optimistic person. Even though we are in the midst of a terrible recession, I still think America’s glory days are ahead of us. After spending most of my life around politics, I still believe that politicians run for office to serve their country and try to change things for the better. However, do you know one of the few things that can make me a cynic? Politicians with a history of ethically questionable behavior who miraculously reinvent themselves as the second coming of Ronald Reagan. Politicians with a history of corruption who think people who question their history “don’t have a clue” about America and what is right for our country. I am, of course, referring to Newt Gingrich.

Gingrich is the new flavor of the month, the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination. He has seen such a dramatic surge in the polls, I’m actually scared. The idea of Gingrich becoming our nominee makes my stomach turn. What exactly are we doing as a party? How is it possible that out of all the great politicians in the GOP—and all of the imperfect, but still admirable, politicians running—this is the guy we’re left with?

If we nominate Gingrich, we lose to President Obama.

More: Meghan McCain on Why Newt Gingrich Can't Beat Obama

That's to be expected from a liberal.

Yea but she's a Democrat so she doesn't count. Not sure why she's pretending to be a Republican. I'm sure it's all about a selfish agenda though. I'm not a Gingrich supporter but Meghan McCain really is a phony dunce. And her pretending to be a Republican makes my stomach turn.

Nope. which is why im amazed Obama hasnt been seen through completely by everyone.

Remember you’re seeing Obama through a partisan prism; your perception of the president as some sort of fraud or incompetent is predicated on subjective opinion, devoid of fact.

You and others on the right would be better served to focus on the facts instead. Why you’ve not is understood, however.

Yea but she's a Democrat so she doesn't count.

Ms. McCain states she’s a republican, and that’s more than sufficient. Indeed, it can be argued her opposition to Gingrich is an act of true party loyalty. That she rejects the idiocy of conservative extremism doesn’t make her a democrat or ‘RINO,’ she is in fact one of the last true republicans.

Forum List

Back