Meghan McCain Endorses Mitt Romney For President

Because Romney was the right choice for the GOP in 2008. He actually HAD business experience and as our economy was tanking, McCain openly admitted that economics was not his strong suit. Yet, right there on the ballot is where McCain landed......right along with Caribou Barbie....

First, why do you care what Meghan McCain thinks? Did you not use the above pic of her as an avatar for a while to mock her?
Second, why should anyone listen to you as to who the "right" candidate for the GOP was?
Third, what economic experience did Obama have? How have his policies worked out?

First? It is just more comic relief from and for the "right". It's rather fun to watch and see just how fractured the GOP has become. Just look at your field of candidates. If I didn't know any better, I'd say all of you are on Obama's 2012 campaign payroll already.

Second? No one SHOULD listen to me. It is my opinion, and I throw things out there for discussion purposes. Why did you listen to me?

Third? Only what college and what his days in the Illinois Senate taught him. Which policies in particular, are you asking about?

With Barney Frank in office and Joe BIden still the VP I wouldnt think you needed more comic relief.
The GOP does not have a "field of candidates." It has a field of names named by the lamestream media. No one has announced yet.
You don't know any better. With unemployment slated to remain above 8%, even 9%, going into the election Obama looks like a lame duck.
Finally, you admit that Obama was woefully unprepared for the job, lacking any kind of experience. McCain, for all his faults, was far more qualified to be president than Obama. Thanks for admitting this, 2 years too late.

First, why do you care what Meghan McCain thinks? Did you not use the above pic of her as an avatar for a while to mock her?
Second, why should anyone listen to you as to who the "right" candidate for the GOP was?
Third, what economic experience did Obama have? How have his policies worked out?

First? It is just more comic relief from and for the "right". It's rather fun to watch and see just how fractured the GOP has become. Just look at your field of candidates. If I didn't know any better, I'd say all of you are on Obama's 2012 campaign payroll already.

Second? No one SHOULD listen to me. It is my opinion, and I throw things out there for discussion purposes. Why did you listen to me?

Third? Only what college and what his days in the Illinois Senate taught him. Which policies in particular, are you asking about?

With Barney Frank in office and Joe BIden still the VP I wouldnt think you needed more comic relief.
The GOP does not have a "field of candidates." It has a field of names named by the lamestream media. No one has announced yet.
You don't know any better. With unemployment slated to remain above 8%, even 9%, going into the election Obama looks like a lame duck.
Finally, you admit that Obama was woefully unprepared for the job, lacking any kind of experience. McCain, for all his faults, was far more qualified to be president than Obama. Thanks for admitting this, 2 years too late.

Thank you for admitting that the GOP has NO ONE to run against Obama that could actually win.

And McCain, who openly admitted that economics was not one of his strong suits was better prepared, how?

I got'a ask has the left run out of spokespeople, that now they must got to the C list group? Megan McCain’s opinion carriers just about as much weight as Britney Spears advice is on good parenting skill's. Weight of a feather, which is the consistency of their brain.

Jeeeze, at this point in time I think a child could beat the boyking.

But let the Obamabots keep dreaming, I think it's about all they got left.:lol:

There are several Republicans who I would LIKE to see run, there is plenty of Time for them to announce. And not because the Lefty controlled MEDIA and Lefties demand they do IT NOW.

all spin and hype folks, nothing to see really

Don't count on that. The Republican Party is going to have a very difficult time finding a single candidate who can bring its extreme ends together. The sort of candidate that Meghan McShame's part of the party would support is not the same type of candidate that Conservatives would support. They're going to have a very difficult time finding one candidate who will please both ends of the party spectrum at the same time.

If they choose to cater to one end or the other, they're going to lose large voting blocks.

Are you referring to Meghan "Tits" McCain?

Meghan-McCain-Twit-Pic-560.jpg

Wow, that picture's a bit too tranny for me.
So you only like em a little tranny eh? :lol: Well, to each his own.

Don't count on that. The Republican Party is going to have a very difficult time finding a single candidate who can bring its extreme ends together. The sort of candidate that Meghan McShame's part of the party would support is not the same type of candidate that Conservatives would support. They're going to have a very difficult time finding one candidate who will please both ends of the party spectrum at the same time.

If they choose to cater to one end or the other, they're going to lose large voting blocks.

If you are a Republican you should not even consider being anything like the bimbo Megan McCain. She is Democrat-Progressive and doesn't represent the Republican party.
Remember, they said Reagan was EXREAME too. And after this RADICAL administration, the country could be ready to move back towards it's conservative roots, like they did after the failed Carter administration..

Last edited:
If you are a Republican you should not even consider being anything like the bimbo Megan McCain. She is Democrat-Progressive and doesn't represent the Republican party.
Remember, they said Reagan was EXREAME too. And after this RADICAL administration, the country could be ready to move back towards it's conservative roots, like they did after the failed Carter administration..

I'm NOT a Republican. I'm a Conservative and an Idealist. Heck, I border on being an Authoritarian. I vote my principles, not names or party allegiances. If the Republicans show me a Conservative candidate, I'll consider voting for him. If not, they will not get my support at all.

Ronald Reagan does not fit my definition of a Conservative very well. He spent too much time worrying about things going on OUTSIDE this country and not enough time on what was going on INSIDE this country for my tastes.

Hopefully you're right and the political movement in this country continues to shift to the Right. I'm not counting on that happening, though.

Thank you for admitting that the GOP has NO ONE to run against Obama that could actually win.

And McCain, who openly admitted that economics was not one of his strong suits was better prepared, how?

Where the hell did you dig that out of anything I wrote?
McCain had long experience in government and on many Congressional committees. Obama didn't. Pretty simple, right?

I'm NOT a Republican. I'm a Conservative and an Idealist. Heck, I border on being an Authoritarian. I vote my principles, not names or party allegiances. If the Republicans show me a Conservative candidate, I'll consider voting for him. If not, they will not get my support at all.

Ronald Reagan does not fit my definition of a Conservative very well. He spent too much time worrying about things going on OUTSIDE this country and not enough time on what was going on INSIDE this country for my tastes.

Hopefully you're right and the political movement in this country continues to shift to the Right. I'm not counting on that happening, though.

I'm more with you dear, more of the Rinos in the Republican party need to be voted out in the next election and MORE Conservative ones voted in, Only then can we get the Republican party BACK ON TRACK.
And again I stand with you, we can hope the people wake up and come back to their conservative roots, but the Progressives aren't going to go down without a fight. That is where we all have to stand together and start winning this war against us and our country from ENEMIES within..

Last edited:

"conservative roots"
Like fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget and cutting taxes and spending.
None of which the Republican Congress has done recently.
OR: the "issues" for the dumasses: abortion, gay marriage and "family values".
All of which are non issues to help the country.

Are you referring to Meghan "Tits" McCain?

Meghan-McCain-Twit-Pic-560.jpg

I'm sorry, is there a point here? Or are you just inviting everyone to a circle-jerk?
If Ms. McCain were a conservative pundit she would be trashed by the left and called an "airhead". As it is, she's a "useful idiot" to those who dislike the T.E.A. Party.

Yep, and can you BELIEVE Yahoo News ACTUALLY carried a story about her endorsement.

what a joke

I'm more with you dear, more of the Rinos in the Republican party need to be voted out in the next election and MORE Conservative ones voted in, Only then can we get the Republican party BACK ON TRACK.

ALL of the RINO's and Moderates need to be removed BEFORE the next election. Like during the Primary election cycle. That's the ONLY way that the party is ever going to bring people like ME into the fold.... to root out the non-Conservatives in the party and show them the door, post-haste.

And again I stand with you, we can hope the people wake up and come back to their conservative roots, but the Progressives aren't going to go down without a fight. That is where we all have to stand together and start winning this war against us and our country from ENEMIES within..

True. However, simply because someone is the enemy of my enemy does not necessarily make them my friend. So unless the Republicans can prove that they are actually Conservatives at the CORE, and not Moderates in Conservative clothing, they are not going to get my support. I'm one of the odd ducks who would rather have someone I KNOW is my Enemy in office than someone who I can't be sure is my Friend.

"conservative roots"
Like fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget and cutting taxes and spending.
None of which the Republican Congress has done recently.
OR: the "issues" for the dumasses: abortion, gay marriage and "family values".
All of which are non issues to help the country.

BOTH, Gadawg.

I agree with you that the current Republicans in Congress need to start Walking the Talk on Fiscal Conservatism. If they can't or won't then they need to be replaced as much as their countrerparts on the other side of the aisle.

Actually the Social Conservatism issues are an even bigger issue so far as I'm concerned. First off, if you fix them, many of the Fiscal issues go away much quicker. Additionally, without a solid Social Foundation, this country cannot be brought back into an upstanding fashion and will simply return to the cesspool that it is as soon as the emphasis is removed from those issues.

Forum List

Back