Meghan Markle Gives Birth To Baby Boy Forever Tainting The Genetic Royal White Bloodline

This is just a very cute picture:

upload_2019-5-10_10-51-12.png

It's outrageous the Queen would allow this to happen. It's anyone's guess how the mixed turd will turn out. Just think, mixed race with connections to black American culture, a feminist mother, a cuck father of the Royal Family, so many bizarre and competing identities.

Buckingham Palace: Duchess Meghan Gives Birth to Boy

Most Royal bloodlines can use a little hybrid vigor.

You don't want to end up with this:

330px-Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

How Republicans Revel in racism and attacking newborn babies.

DygitGZXgAA8rlP

It's outrageous the Queen would allow this to happen. It's anyone's guess how the mixed turd will turn out. Just think, mixed race with connections to black American culture, a feminist mother, a cuck father of the Royal Family, so many bizarre and competing identities.

I'm more disturbed by the kid's name if he ever becomes monarch in England.

King Archie I???

Why not just name the kid Jughead? I can't see his subjects taking him seriously

How Republicans Revel in racism and attacking newborn babies.

DygitGZXgAA8rlP

Actually, you have it Half Ass Backwards, Dean.

Conservatives are the ones who establish charities like Operation Blessing and Glenn Beck's charitable outreach. I've never heard of Atheists or Secular Humanists sacrificially giving to establish soup kitchens and hospitals.

It would be great if there was an Agnostic Hospital or an Atheist Foundation to fund Abortions even.

What happened to the gender neutral thang?

those inbred royal English (germans lol :20: ) cockroaches could use any type of blood infusion into their mutant gene pool

What happened to the gender neutral thang?

Good point. We really don't know if little Archie will want to be a boy, or whether or not he will decide to identify as a girl and be called Archiana.

Harry announced it was a "boy". Not exactly gender neutral.

I have a theory. The only official prince (or princess) is the first born of the 1st in line. In this case, George. Queen Elizabeth made an exception and decreed all of Will and Kate's kids to be princes and princesses. I doubt she would make such an exception for a gender neutral future basket case - hence Harry just decided to call a boy a boy in the hopes said boy will be deemed a prince.

Forum List

Back