'Megan's Law' killer escapes death under N.J. execution ban

Shatter, I honestly wouldn't change my conviction. If the prosecutor asked me what sentence I would like him to pursue, I would tell him, life in prison without parole. I do not believe in the death penalty. Under any circumstances. That is simply my conviction.

And my conviction is simply that I don't believe you for one second. It's easy to say that now, but things change drastically as situations change.

Why would you want your tax dollars being used to feed, house, and generally care for such a person?

And my conviction is simply that I don't believe you for one second. It's easy to say that now, but things change drastically as situations change.

Why would you want your tax dollars being used to feed, house, and generally care for such a person?

Why would I want my tax dollars to be used killing him? It would bring me no satisfaction. It seems easy enough, for 90% of the world to do, to simply accept life in prison without parole. The death penalty would be cheap. It would provide me with nothing. I don't believe you know me, if you think I change with the wind.

Why would I want my tax dollars to be used killing him? It would bring me no satisfaction. It seems easy enough, for 90% of the world to do, to simply accept life in prison without parole. The death penalty would be cheap. It would provide me with nothing. I don't believe you know me, if you think I change with the wind.

I don't believe you truly know yourself yet, either, young'n. :)

For as long as a murderer is alive in prison, there's always a chance for parole.. When you intentionally take anothers life, you don't deserve to have yours extended any further.

Consider it population control.

I don't believe you truly know yourself yet, either, young'n. :)

For as long as a murderer is alive in prison, there's always a chance for parole.. When you intentionally take anothers life, you don't deserve to have yours extended any further.

Consider it population control.

No, there isn't a chance for parole. America has one of the most strict parole systems in the world. Many have abolished it. For a "life sentence without the chance of parole", which is a sentencing option everywhere but Alaska, there is certainly no chance for parole, and the sentence is mandatory in mine and most states for 1st degree murderers.

And please, don't tell me what I know. I speak for myself. ;)

Forum List

Back