Megan McCain...tea party is "innate racism"

The tea party movement has no founders; it has no leaders. There may be some who want to be the leader of such a movement (who wouldn't), but there isn't any. It's totally grassroots.

Heck, I thought I was the "leader" of the tea party movement--:lol::lol: The point is you're right there is NO LEADER--& we don't want one either.

We're doing just fine by ourselves-as individual tea partiers-each & every one of us--all trying to bring this big spending--out of control federal government down to size. I think we're going to do it too.

$2 million tea-partiers.jpg

Last edited:
The tea party movement has no founders; it has no leaders. There may be some who want to be the leader of such a movement (who wouldn't), but there isn't any. It's totally grassroots.

The tea party movement has been in full swing for an entire year yet no plan for the future has emerged from anywhere within its ranks. If these people intend to be taken seriously for the long haul then they must at least show the ability to INTRODUCE some kind of plan in Congress. Sure, you can always say that the Dems will not allow such plans to move forward but at the very least the tea partiers must INTRODUCE bills into Congress. Otherwise, they're offering nothing.

Forum List

Back