Megan Kelly's Quadruple Standards

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
on Megan's show tonight she and only she made almost a whole show about Donald Trumps so called woman problems. The highlight was a story where some of trumps employees at one of his resorts have filed affidavits saying Trump is discriminating against heavier women. Trump is castigated for calling someone miss piggy, but Megan lets claims by a Hilary shrill that trump is a sexist pig go unchallenged. There really is a war against men.

Does Megan Kelly not realize that she owes her job in part to her attractive appearance? I guess now that she is at the top reality is no longer a,factor.

Let me address the Trump wanted attractive women in hostess positions at his place. As someone in the restaurant business let me just say unequivocally, attractive waitresses bring in more business. That is just a fact. At a high end resort like trump has, beauty is just an expected part of the package. And although most liberals believe beauty and brains are mutually exclusive( in fact liberals seem to find a connection between ugliness and intelligence) Trump has shown that this is not the case at all. So if trump wants to have a high class resort with attractive people in order to make money, more power to him.

Megan keeps claiming trump,has to stop talking about fat people. But trump is not doing this, she is. This woman has a burr under her ass for trump and her reporting backs that up. She allows any insult,of trump to fly but always questions any unfavorably descriptions of hilary or her surrogates. The former miss universe was an extremely unconvincing and unbelievable guest when interviewed by Megan herself. She could barely speak English and never directly answered any of Megan's questions. And let's ask a general health question. Is it healthy for anyone, man or woman, to gain 60 pounds in 9 months. Tha American public is overwhelmingly obese and unhealthy and celebrating fat as a virtue or a right is not doing anyone any favors.

Men are continually being neutered by media that claims that males who appreciate the female form, and appreciate beauty are somehow genetically deficient, knuckle draggers. I guess women who go to see the chippendales are highly evolved. I am sick of the media denying what is natural. Literature and art have celebrated beauty and looks for millennia. I don't plan to stop now and Donald trump shouldn't either.

Yes, she has capitalized on her looks and has had extensive plastic surgery to keep her looking younger than her 44 years. I've posted before that she gets way more credit than she deserves. I think Greta Van Susteren is smarter and better than Megyn, but she doesn't look like a movie star so there you go.

The one key fact that none of these anti Trump media people are talking about is that Miss Universe had a swimsuit contract.

After she won the title and decided to eat the fridge the pageant administration told her she had to by contract drop 27 pounds or she would lose the title and it would go to the runner up.

Bottom line Trump pushed her like crazy to lose the weight and in effect saved her title for her.

Megyn Kelly has been after Trump throughout the whole campaign. She is not an objective journalist, she's on a mission.

meyganfox.jpg

Forum List

Back