Megan "Great To See U" Kelly on FOX news telling people, you can be like her if you do a gut check

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
This ridiculous, overpaid idiot keeps promoting her silly book. Between the nose jobs, makeup and boyish haircuts, she is starting to look like one of those Giant Asian Hornets.

This ridiculous, overpaid idiot keeps promoting her silly book. Between the nose jobs, makeup and boyish haircuts, she is starting to look like one of those Giant Asian Hornets.

Is it the fact that she could buy and sell you 100 times over that makes you do insecure?

Megan Kelly seems to be in some sort of a mid-life crisis. If she was a guy she would have bought a sports car but she changed her hair and wrote a book and accused Fox of sexism and picked a fight with the president elect but nobody really cares.

Smote my eye

Megyn-Kelly-plastic-surgery-before-and-after.jpg

I was flipping channels and saw her get reamed by a guy that told her that she just throws words out there he didn't say. Guess people are tired of her crap.

Magayn "Great to see U" Kelly was just on a FOX show selling her stupid book and being interviewed as if she is an expert in something. She did admit, as we all knew over a month ago thanks to Wikileaks that, through her conversations with fellow fake news folks at MSNBC and CNN (without naming names) that they passed along debate questions to Crooked Hillary on occasion. But what an annoying dufus she is claiming deaths in her family, divorces, etc. were great for her psychologically in dealing with the public reaction she got for being biased in her interactions and presentations featuring The Donald. "Great to see U" is mentally a little off, has nothing to offer intellectually or experience-wise, and looks like a fucking insect. So why is FOX hyping her again? MSNBC and CNN can't afford her salary demands apparently.

Last edited:
Magayn "Great to see U" Kelly was just on a FOX show selling her stupid book and being interviewed as if she is an expert in something. She did admit, as we all knew over a month ago thanks to Wikileaks that, through her conversations with fellow fake news folks at MSNBC and CNN (without naming names) that they passed along debate questions to Crooked Hillary on occasion. But what an annoying dufus she is claiming deaths in her family, divorces, etc. were great for her psychologically in dealing with the public reaction she got for being biased in her interactions and presentations featuring The Donald. "Great to see U" is mentally a little off, has nothing to offer intellectually or experience-wise, and looks like a fucking insect. So why is FOX hyping her again? MSNBC and CNN can't afford her salary demands apparently.

What, did she beat you up in the third grade or something?

What, did she beat you up in the third grade or something?

Why do you assume Megan is a female? She is as flat as Rachel Maddow and has a short, boyish haircut!

But wait a second, didn't I kick yer ass in second grade, you punk ass bitch!

Megan Kelly seems to be in some sort of a mid-life crisis. If she was a guy she would have bought a sports car but she changed her hair and wrote a book and accused Fox of sexism and picked a fight with the president elect but nobody really cares.
Are you suggesting that there was no sexism?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back