Megan Fox is a pervert

I still can't stop laughing about a straight guy not liking a bisexual woman ... LOL

Well, at least they are being consistent with their stupidity huh?

... and posting a thread in honor of her, so that more people know about her wickedness ... and what she looks like wearing just a sheet ...

That will show people how truly evil she is. :eusa_eh:

AHHHHH

But I can't poke out my mind's eye

That's why they invented pick axes.

I still can't stop laughing about a straight guy not liking a bisexual woman ... LOL

This is the way it goes. You get married and you be faithful. Otherwise you piss off God and God can and probably will send an unfaithful person to Hell. Being a bisexual is being a traitor to straights and fags IMO and will burn in Hell. Megan Fox's world is her oyster and she is choosing to be filthy. She has it all. Money, fame and being a woman is not enough of her. She is choosing to be a filthy slutty bisexual. I see bisexuals as filthy because they are not trustworthy. They are not faithful. They are animals.

That's why they invented pick axes.

This is the way it goes. You get married and you be faithful. Otherwise you piss off God and God can and probably will send an unfaithful person to Hell. Being a bisexual is being a traitor to straights and fags IMO and will burn in Hell. Megan Fox's world is her oyster and she is choosing to be filthy. She has it all. Money, fame and being a woman is not enough of her. She is choosing to be a filthy slutty bisexual. I see bisexuals as filthy because they are not trustworthy. They are not faithful. They are animals.

Oh yeah ... because all those married folk are soooo faithful ... :eusa_whistle:

I'd sooner trust swimming in a pond of piranhas than a married person, especially a married man.

Oh yeah ... because all those married folk are soooo faithful ... :eusa_whistle:

I'd sooner trust swimming in a pond of piranhas than a married person, especially a married man.

Well then, can you prove to me that Megan Fox is not a filthy slimy slut of a whore? No moral man wants a whore period.

Well then, can you prove to me that Megan Fox is not a filthy slimy slut of a whore? No moral man wants a whore period.

Can you prove she is?

She may be completely faithful to the man or woman she is with at any one time.

And BTW whatever happened to the "Judge not lest you be judged" thing you religious types are supposed to live by?

and you sir or mam or a moron, megan fox is seriously hot and just because she is bi doesnt mean she is evil...I am a god fearing, God loving person but even I have the sense not to believe that He thinks homosexuals are evil...thiis the 21st century...deal with it...dont like her then dont watch but getting preachy on the rest of us wont work!

If He exists at all he certainly DOES think this homosexual conduct is evil. Use common sense. Its completely against nature and will be so a million years from now. Natural law changed just because an artificial date on a made up human calendar changed? Sorry, that is logically absurd. Homosexual conduct has no Darwinian purpose and is at best stupid behavior. Getting "angry" and even violent against "the rest of us" who point that out doesn't mean its not true.

Finally, for those guys who think its so cool their woman are cheating on them with other girls, I seriously suggest you get some common sense. Look at the statistics, twenty years ago, less than 4% of women aged 18 to 45 had EVER had a sexual experience with another woman, today its 16%. In one generation. If they could become "bi" so quickly they will also become full lesbian just as quickly in another generation and you will be left out in the cold with your dick in your hand. Its NOT something to cheer for or encourage unless you're a complete fool.

Last edited:

The idea that straight men should naturally find their women folk cheating on them and abandoning them for other women a turn on, has never made sense to me. In fact, the one poll I did see on the subject showed that it was about equal thirds, one third found lesbianism a turn on, one third didn't really care one way or the other, and one third found it a turn off. I think its the ones who find it a turn on who are the loud mouths who chear and hollar at strip clubs or whatever when the girls do this stuff. They make the noise so they get the publicity. What happened to straight pride, people?

Well this is a fascinating cross-section of folks.

The lady is smoking hot. Would I enjoy carrying on a conversation with her? Who knows? Quite possibly not. But that has not one thing to do with how she looks.

Meh.. Megan Fox is ok.. pretty eyes.. But I still say Scarlet Johansen is the hottest woman walking the face of the earth (that I have seen).

Yeah, I'd take Scarlett over Megan too. But Elisha Cuthbert is the hottest chick on the planet right now.

Meh.. Megan Fox is ok.. pretty eyes.. But I still say Scarlet Johansen is the hottest woman walking the face of the earth (that I have seen).

Boy, that's a tough call.

If need be, I volunteer to stare at each of them for a while until I'm sure which is the most beautiful . . . it's just a service I'm willing to provide.

The sacrifices I would make for you . . .

Yeah, I'd take Scarlett over Megan too. But Elisha Cuthbert is the hottest chick on the planet right now.

Guys!

Enough with the jibber-jabber.

We need visuals.

good point, it's all just theory without some evidence . . . :-D

Forum List

Back