Megan Fox is a pervert

Hurricane Ike

Rookie
Jun 5, 2009
She is a bi-sexual and heading to Hell. Boycott TV and homowood.
Megan Fox Bi-Sexual | Megan Fox | News | MTV UK

85690598.jpg

and you sir or mam or a moron, megan fox is seriously hot and just because she is bi doesnt mean she is evil...I am a god fearing, God loving person but even I have the sense not to believe that He thinks homosexuals are evil...thiis the 21st century...deal with it...dont like her then dont watch but getting preachy on the rest of us wont work!

Thank Allah for those sluts. the world is a better place when beautiful women take off their clothes.

I'm glad you qualified your statement with the word beautiful.

Had you just written "the world is a better place when women take off their clothes", I would have had to prove you wrong.

Thank Allah for those sluts. the world is a better place when beautiful women take off their clothes.

Had you just written "the world is a better place when women take off their clothes", I would have had to prove you wrong.

why do you think the burkha was invented?

because the world is a better place when ugly women cover themselves from head to toe

because the world is a better place when ugly women cover themselves from head to toe

That's why forks were invented, so you could quickly relieve yourself of sight if you happened to see a burka-clad woman squatting to pinch one.

That's why forks were invented, so you could quickly relieve yourself of sight if you happened to see a burka-clad woman squatting to pinch one.

AHHHHH

But I can't poke out my mind's eye

AHHHHH

But I can't poke out my mind's eye

That's why they invented pick axes.

I still can't stop laughing about a straight guy not liking a bisexual woman ... LOL

Well, at least they are being consistent with their stupidity huh?

Forum List

Back