Megalomania

LMf'nAO!!!

One post in and we've already got "but...but...but... Hillary!"

SMH, dumbass.
The title of the thread is megalomania. And Hillary Clinton is a typical megalomaniac.
Only in the collective conservative imagination.
  1. obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others
  2. delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of narcissistic, manic or paranoid disorders).
A glaring example of her megalomania was when she demonstrated such an obsession with power that she was under a delusion that simply being married to the president gave her the qualifications and power to institute a single payer healthcare system in America.

You are out of your feeble mind. I suggest you read the theory of holes, and toss away your shovel.
You know damn well that she tried to take over the health care system when she was the president's wife.

Another sign that somebody is a megalomaniac is that they believe that they are so special that the rules do not and should not apply to them. And that was her downfall.

She was so fucking narcissistic that she believed that the rules regarding the handling of classified information and public record keeping did not apply to her. She used her private unsecured server for all of the Secretary of State's official emails, and it was located at her home in her closet.

She's a megalomaniac.
In some ways, she's worse than Trump!

The title of the thread is megalomania. And Hillary Clinton is a typical megalomaniac.
  2. delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of narcissistic, manic or paranoid disorders).
A glaring example of her megalomania was when she demonstrated such an obsession with power that she was under a delusion that simply being married to the president gave her the qualifications and power to institute a single payer healthcare system in America.

You are out of your feeble mind. I suggest you read the theory of holes, and toss away your shovel.
You know damn well that she tried to take over the health care system when she was the president's wife.

Another sign that somebody is a megalomaniac is that they believe that they are so special that the rules do not and should not apply to them. And that was her downfall.

She was so fucking narcissistic that she believed that the rules regarding the handling of classified information and public record keeping did not apply to her. She used her private unsecured server for all of the Secretary of State's official emails, and it was located at her home in her closet.

She's a megalomaniac.
Lol!

No.

She's a megalomaniac.
Lol!

No.
Okay, in many ways!

She's a megalomaniac.
Lol!

No.
Okay, in many ways!
Actually, Trump is not a narcissist, he just played one on TV. A lot of people fail to get that.

Hillary is the real deal. A bona fide megalomaniac.

She's a megalomaniac.
Lol!

No.
Okay, in many ways!
Actually, Trump is not a narcissist, he just played one on TV. A lot of people fail to get that.

I'm beginning to think you actually believe the bullshit you post.

She's a megalomaniac.
Lol!

No.
Okay, in many ways!

Oh, we do. And there seem to be more that see it that way.

Lol!

No.
Okay, in many ways!

Well, this place is a cesspool of folks like you. You assholes get banned on most message boards.

synonyms: delusions of grandeur, self-importance, egotism, conceit, folie de grandeur.

The term is a subset of a narcissistic personality disorder and I suspect many of us have at one time or another had a boss who fit this description. My question is, would you, the reader, want such a person to be President of the United States?

My experience with such a boss is this: Leaders lead by example, and the narcissistic boss is never a leader, for all decisions which the boss needs to make will be prefaced by, "how will this impact / effect me".

Obama is gone now so it no longer matters.

Well, this place is a cesspool of folks like you. You assholes get banned on most message boards.
Lets watch the profanity shall we? You disagree, fine. You disagree and don't get your way and start swearing, not fine.

Forum List

Back