Megalomania

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
  1. obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others
  2. delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of narcissistic, manic or paranoid disorders).
synonyms: delusions of grandeur, self-importance, egotism, conceit, folie de grandeur.

The term is a subset of a narcissistic personality disorder and I suspect many of us have at one time or another had a boss who fit this description. My question is, would you, the reader, want such a person to be President of the United States?

My experience with such a boss is this: Leaders lead by example, and the narcissistic boss is never a leader, for all decisions which the boss needs to make will be prefaced by, "how will this impact / effect me".

2. delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of narcissistic, manic or paranoid disorders).
synonyms: delusions of grandeur, self-importance, egotism, conceit, folie de grandeur.

The term is a subset of a narcissistic personality disorder and I suspect many of us have at one time or another had a boss who fit this description. My question is, would you, the reader, want such a person to be President of the United States?

My experience with such a boss is this: Leaders lead by example, and the narcissistic boss is never a leader, for all decisions which the boss needs to make will be prefaced by, "how will this impact / effect me".
That's why Hillary lost.

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

One post in and we've already got "but...but...but... Hillary!"

SMH, dumbass.

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

SMH, dumbass.

She won the popular vote!!!

My question is, would you, the reader, want such a person to be President of the United States?

Nope. Absolutely not. Couldn't wait fast enough to get Obumma out of office.
Ooooh!!!

Second post in is "but...but...but... Obama!!"

You idiots are so goD damn predictable!!

I see you're making your rounds to all the threads like a good little tard with your typical predictable stupid shit despite the fact that the OP was an open-ended question.

Fact of the matter is that clinically, Trump is an objectivist. Hillary is a power seeker and Obumma was the classic narcissist.

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

SMH, dumbass.

She was most popular among all the illegal aliens.

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

SMH, dumbass.

She was most popular among all the illegal aliens.

Exactly ..

MarsAttack-Occ-05-CoverRI.jpg

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

SMH, dumbass.
No butt, butt, butt is Buttedgeedge. Hillary is just a she monster.

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

SMH, dumbass.

Have you ever posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking? Methinks not. But, prove me wrong.

That describes 90% of the posts here.

That's why Hillary lost.
LMf'nAO!!!

SMH, dumbass.

Have you ever posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking? Methinks not. But, prove me wrong.
No sense of humor, ay? Most politicians are narcissistic. That is common knowledge and not very thought provoking-I thought my joke was better.

Amen, brother!

obama-halo.jpg

Amen, brother!

obama-halo.jpg

I knew one of the racist and biddable fools would use Obama as an example. Thanks for proving me correct.

Amen, brother!

obama-halo.jpg

I knew one of the racist and biddable fools would use Obama as an example. Thanks for proving me correct.

Typical Obama speech, "I, I, I, I, er, I, I, um, I, I, as I said, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I..."

The economy is the Presidents strong point. We can quibble over what that means or it’s not as great as it appears. The point is that whether it’s fallacious or not why the need to keep holding rallies. Why continue the contumacious tweets. What’s the purpose of excoriating everyone and coming across as thin skinned. Actions are supposed to speak louder than words, but this President seems to have it in reverse.

Forum List

Back