Megachurch Choir Premiered ‘Make America Great Again’ Song Amidst Hymns for Donald Trump (Video)

Actually for many its Noah and the Ark, and why none of you believe in global warming!!

Genesis 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Actually for many its Noah and the Ark, and why none of you believe in global warming!!

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

And He will keep that promise. It will be humans, in the laboratory, with fire. The nuclear kind.
We have a crazy person in Korea that would kill everything in sight just for one good kill shot at Sleepytown USA. And he is supported by Iran and Russia, and China.. And maybe by So. Korea. What the hell was Obama doing meeting with SoKo for 40 minutes? Did Obama not get the memo?
Go sit down, Barry. You have done enough damage world wide with your Muslim Spring and JV Team. What carnage are you trying to inflict on us now?

Last edited:

And He will keep that promise. It will be humans, in the laboratory, with fire. The nuclear kind.
We have a crazy person in Korea that would kill everything in sight just for one good kill shot at Sleepytown USA. And he is supported by Iran and Russia. And maybe by So. Korea. What the hell was Obama doing meeting with SoKo for 40 minutes? Did Obama not get the memo?
Go sit down, Barry. You have done enough damage world wide with your Muslim Spring and JV Team. What damage are you trying to inflict on us now?

Barry may have very well violated the Logan Act

We have a crazy person in Korea that would kill everything in sight just for one good kill shot at Sleepytown USA. And he is supported by Iran and Russia. And maybe by So. Korea. What the hell was Obama doing meeting with SoKo for 40 minutes? Did Obama not get the memo?
Go sit down, Barry. You have done enough damage world wide with your Muslim Spring and JV Team. What damage are you trying to inflict on us now?

You know what he was doing there. He was trying to get North Korea's support to overthrow the Trump government and reinstall him as president. obama can't issue policy. His opinions don't mean squat. He was trying to get SoKo to arrange a clandestine meeting.

using religion as a political guise is how many an evangelist hooks thousands of types into believing THEIR rendition of the bible.

Go sit down, Barry. You have done enough damage world wide with your Muslim Spring and JV Team. What carnage are you trying to inflict on us now?

I guess Obama can do whatever he wants now, cant' he. No I think the Iran Deal is great , so is the PPACA and expanded Medicaid, and also his activity in global warming.

Medicaid expansion re da re da ta da. Same old talking points. The new healthcare bill takes care of this.

Awesome. Enjoy on this great day 4th of July

-Geaux
----------------

“Let Me Out There, That is the Most Beautiful Music”

Last night, Donald Trump cost taxpayers’ at least $400,000 to headline the Celebrate Freedom Concert in Washington D.C. with anti-gay pastor Robert Jeffress.

The president utilized his first 4th of July speech in office to attack the media, praise the pastor who’s linked homosexuality to pedophilia and pander for the evangelical and veteran votes, but was also rewarded in song by the First Baptist Dallas Church choir.

Megachurch Choir Premiered ‘Make America Great Again’ Song Amidst Hymns for Donald Trump (Video)

Mr Jeffries needs to get back to preaching the gospel and shut up on the politics, IMO.

He is called to a much more important job and purpose than being a dancing monkey for a President.
He’s right about the Jews, Mormons, Catholics and Muslims. They are false religions ours is not.

I’m officially a Christian again. It was rev Jeffries who won me over

-Geaux
----------------

Last night, Donald Trump cost taxpayers’ at least $400,000 to headline the Celebrate Freedom Concert in Washington D.C. with anti-gay pastor Robert Jeffress.

The president utilized his first 4th of July speech in office to attack the media, praise the pastor who’s linked homosexuality to pedophilia and pander for the evangelical and veteran votes, but was also rewarded in song by the First Baptist Dallas Church choir.

Mr Jeffries needs to get back to preaching the gospel and shut up on the politics, IMO.

He is called to a much more important job and purpose than being a dancing monkey for a President.
He’s right about the Jews, Mormons, Catholics and Muslims. They are false religions ours is not.

That pig won you over! This "man" is nothing by a filthy stain on the Christian faith.

-Geaux
----------------

What's the difference? Do you realize that Christianity was built on the shoulders of the old testament that built all those other religions equally. Jews per date christians by thousands of years and Muslims and Mormons are just offshots.

Also Catholics are Christians and they're closer to the original strain anyways.

-Geaux
----------------

What's the difference? Do you realize that Christianity was built on the shoulders of the old testament that built all those other religions equally. Jews per date christians by thousands of years and Muslims and Mormons are just offshots.

Also Catholics are Christians and they're closer to the original strain anyways.
And he’s trumps spiritual advisor. It’s his supporters that trump did what he did in Israel recently. He fulfilled prophecy

Forum List

Back