Mega stores like Wal Mart are good for the disabled

Gee...Letting people use their own criteria to decide for themselves....What a concept!

Just imagine what could happen if we built an entire nation around such an idea!

Quote: Originally Posted by California Girl View Post
I shop at Wally World. My physical imiitations make it very difficult for me to shop the main street shops.
I go one stop shopping at wally world, less painful tiring travel and in and out of the van, etc. Nice wide aisles and a selection of most things I need to get.

I have my own 4WD power chair do not use theirs as they are usually full of lard asses anyway.

Just saying there is more than one reason for Wally worlds success.

According to some posters (you can spot them by the drool on their chins) you must hate America.

I might be missing something here, but why the uninvited hostility? It all seems rather unnecessary considering the contents of the OP isn't in any way offensive.

Please explain, or is this an extension of yet another feud?

Fix your fucking quote.... you're misquoting both usc and me. That's against the T&Cs.

I agree, Walmart uses muscle power, but they are good for our economy

unless you're a worker whose wages have been driven down by walmart.

depends when Wally world moved to my area they paid better than most retailers and did offer insurance although it was minimal.
Most prople who worked in traditional retailing had to have a spouse who worked somewhere where they got health care coverage.
People I know drive school busses just for the benefits not the pay for sure the pay sucks.

and on the Chinese, we all caused that Wal Mart was just taking advantage of the demand for cheap Chinese stuff.
No demand for Chinese stuff and retailers would stop selling it.

Last edited:
Gee...Letting people use their own criteria to decide for themselves....What a concept!

Just imagine what could happen if we built an entire nation around such an idea!

I shop at Wally World. My physical imiitations make it very difficult for me to shop the main street shops.
I go one stop shopping at wally world, less painful tiring travel and in and out of the van, etc. Nice wide aisles and a selection of most things I need to get.

I have my own 4WD power chair do not use theirs as they are usually full of lard asses anyway.

According to some posters (you can spot them by the drool on their chins) you must hate America.

I might be missing something here, but why the uninvited hostility? It all seems rather unnecessary considering the contents of the OP isn't in any way offensive.

Aww she hates me because I am an atheist and is one of the 3 here that regularly neg reps me.
Which is an indication I am on the correct track. Some people are a natural inverse moral compass.

May she one day find more peace in her soul.
I mean that sincerely too.

Please provide the post where I say I hate you. Otherwise, you are - again - talking shit. I wasn't even aware that you're an atheist - you assume I pay attention to your idiocy - in fact, I do not.

And, I neg you when you say something that is bullshit.... like the above post. You make statements that are not true.... as the one above.

You're an idiot. That doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Yeah its pretty funny how automatically they attack when they see a certain name on the post.

Gee... I guess it just couldn't be that the OP goes around the board injecting her snarky little comments everywhere now could it... :eusa_eh:

What goes around comes around... remember that scatter brain.

Life is far too short to hold such grudges.
Heck I never even neg rep those that neg me.
I think I have negged maybe 3-4 times since I have been here.

civil discussion is possible. Hostility is not necessary.

Nice impression of dante in the coffee shop pretending to be nice... :eusa_whistle:

What hostility are you talking about?

Sad, Many on the right do not even realize their hostility.
so sad.
Sad, so few on the left cannot adequately 'splain what they're projecting onto others.
So sad.

Aww she hates me because I am an atheist and is one of the 3 here that regularly neg reps me.
Which is an indication I am on the correct track. Some people are a natural inverse moral compass.

May she one day find more peace in her soul.
I mean that sincerely too.

Please provide the post where I say I hate you. Otherwise, you are - again - talking shit. I wasn't even aware that you're an atheist - you assume I pay attention to your idiocy - in fact, I do not.

And, I neg you when you say something that is bullshit.... like the above post. You make statements that are not true.... as the one above.

You're an idiot. That doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You may not hate me but your posts and neg reps lead me to believe that you do.
Show me some posts of yours where you responded in civil civil discussion to a post of mine?

Gee... I guess it just couldn't be that the OP goes around the board injecting her snarky little comments everywhere now could it... :eusa_eh:

What goes around comes around... remember that scatter brain.

Life is far too short to hold such grudges.
Heck I never even neg rep those that neg me.
I think I have negged maybe 3-4 times since I have been here.

civil discussion is possible. Hostility is not necessary.

Nice impression of dante in the coffee shop pretending to be nice... :eusa_whistle:

Aww just go ride your pail some more dude.
You may one day get rid of all of your crap but It is doubtful.
you are too full of it.
More satisfied now?

Fix your fucking quote.... you're misquoting both usc and me. That's against the T&Cs.

Well, I can only apologise for what you've suggested is a grave infraction of USMBs terms and conditions, California Girl.

I was once young and stupid, as you are; but I will ask that in future you don't include such unworthy profanity in your posts directed at me.

Honestly, California Girl, your behaviour most grieves me. It most grieves me indeed.

Well, I can only apologise for what you've suggested is a grave infraction of USMBs terms and conditions, California Girl.

I was once young and stupid, as you are; but I will ask that in future you don't include such unworthy profanity in your posts directed at me.

Honestly, California Girl, your behaviour most grieves me. It most grieves me indeed.
Don't hold your breath...you've gone and done it again! You BOLDED her post, therefore altering it and she is going to absolutely melt down over it.

RUN!

Forum List

Back