Mega Preachers With Private Jets

The biggest difference between American evangelists and the European variety ... ours haven't literally burned anyone at the stake.

Inquisition-4-1c3f01f.jpg

Yes they have - The Salem Witch Trials.

Sorry to have to disagree on one historical point. No one was burned. They hanged the Proctors, Rebecca Nurse, and all of the others except for Giles Corey, whom they crushed to death with heavy stones at Salem. It is said that his last words were "more weight."

Not related to the Salem massacre, they hanged four Quakers on Boston Common. Such a lovely bunch of people.

It was terrible. Those Puritans sure worked themselves into a Moral Panic, did they not?

People love Moral Panics in 2019 too. You're especially prone to them, hysterical one. Thankfully, the only violence that ensues is when anyone DARES to wear a Make America Great Again hat.

We know that you are a member of a sick cult that combines a version of "Christianity" that has no Jesus in it, hatred for just about everybody, weird politics, and an obsession with sex and penis worship..

You're not married are you hysterical one? Have you ever been married?

Exhibit A. My personal life is none of your business. One of the things you cult crazies need to learn is how to mind your own business and not other peoples.' Didn't your parents teach you anything? Yeech. We used to have manners in this country before you people came along.

Yes they have - The Salem Witch Trials.

Sorry to have to disagree on one historical point. No one was burned. They hanged the Proctors, Rebecca Nurse, and all of the others except for Giles Corey, whom they crushed to death with heavy stones at Salem. It is said that his last words were "more weight."

Not related to the Salem massacre, they hanged four Quakers on Boston Common. Such a lovely bunch of people.

It was terrible. Those Puritans sure worked themselves into a Moral Panic, did they not?

People love Moral Panics in 2019 too. You're especially prone to them, hysterical one. Thankfully, the only violence that ensues is when anyone DARES to wear a Make America Great Again hat.

We know that you are a member of a sick cult that combines a version of "Christianity" that has no Jesus in it, hatred for just about everybody, weird politics, and an obsession with sex and penis worship..

Exhibit A. My personal life is none of your business. One of the things you cult crazies need to learn is how to mind your own business and not other peoples.' Didn't your parents teach you anything? Yeech. We used to have manners in this country before you people came along.

Oh but you have insanely tried to read into my personal life and even what I do sexually.

Last edited:
No one has jets in Sharia Law

Is that a fact?

Arab-men-at-Private-Jet.jpg

You're right; I was relying on hyperbole. Like in all good oligarchies, the very few Overlords do. But Tommy most assuredly will not.

He will still be railing against American Evangelicals while his wife sits around in a burka though. Count on that.

FYI, the wives don't wear burkas at home.

In fact, Saudi Arabia has more jewelry, lingerie, and designer dress stores than any other country I've ever visited.
How sad these women can only dress up for their grandfathers/"husbands"/masters

Oh but you have insanely tried to read into my personal life and even what I do sexually.

I have never asked about your personal life. All I know is that you follow one of penis-worship cults where the "man" snaps his fingers and his "wife" immediately must obey his sexual commands, and all female genitals must be strictly regulated.

These cults appear to be S&M affairs, and the people in them, including yourself, refer to human sexuality on USMB in the sort of disparaging terms that associate it with a promiscuous lifestyle devoid of normal human emotions and make it sound like most Americans pursue this lifestyle when this is definitely not true.

You even disparage me when I want to clarify whether we are all under the same version of "sexual morality," or not. If not, there is no such thing as "sexual morality," as morality is based on conduct, not the identity of the actor. No one has the right to disparage another for the same conduct as he or she has committed. Yet this is something that a lot of folks seem to want to get away with.

I have never asked about your personal life. All I know is that you follow one of penis-worship cults where the "man" snaps his fingers and his "wife" immediately must obey his sexual commands, and all female genitals must be strictly regulated.

These cults appear to be S&M affairs, and the people in them, including yourself, refer to human sexuality on USMB in the sort of disparaging terms that associate it with a promiscuous lifestyle devoid of normal human emotions and make it sound like most Americans pursue this lifestyle when this is definitely not true.

You even disparage me when I want to clarify whether we are all under the same version of "sexual morality," or not. If not, there is no such thing as "sexual morality," as morality is based on conduct, not the identity of the actor. No one has the right to disparage another for the same conduct as he or she has committed. Yet this is something that a lot of folks seem to want to get away with.

No you never ask; you assume. You are the veriest Church Lady on this board and its hilarious, hysterical one.

No you never ask; you assume. You are the veriest Church Lady on this board and its hilarious, hysterical one.

You're the one who speaks disparagingly of human sexuality, supports the notorious "double standard" of "morality," and supports cults known for grooming young girls to get them sexually "ready" and obedient as fast as possible and before they have a chance to grow up, see some of the world, and make informed decisions as to what they want to do and whom they want to do it with. Pedos at their finest, moore, the "Institute for Basic Life Principles," the Duck Dynasty guy, the "reverend" who bragged in a tv interview that his penis wins all disagreements with his wife. Cults that tell women that they have to get their husband's permission to wear pants.

How's frankie, the ignoramus who runs around saying that Islam is not a religion. What an asshole.

Forum List

Back