Mega Millions jackpot hits $1B

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mega Millions jackpot hits $1B, thanks to worsening odds
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — If it seems like lottery jackpots are getting larger and larger, it’s because they are getting larger and larger.

Can you imagine what you could do with this much money if you were a single winner.
Can you imagine how much this much money could destory a family and their famlies........

There's a lot to be said if you end up with millions or billions of dollars.

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — If it seems like lottery jackpots are getting larger and larger, it’s because they are getting larger and larger.

Can you imagine what you could do with this much money if you were a single winner.
Can you imagine how much this much money could destory a family and their famlies........

Money doesn’t really make the man. But it can make him more of what he already was, before he got it...

Hell I'd quite working the day I won it and since I could never spend a fraction of it both my two brothers and my sister would become instant millionaires.

I'm not a big spender but it would be nice to get a few of the things I really want.

Oh well. Nice to dream. Hell I could be the only person playing and have the numbers and still not win.

All my debts would be cleared as would all the debts of my family and my wife's family.

• Banned
Hell I'd quite working the day I won it and since I could never spend a fraction of it both my two brothers and my sister would become instant millionaires.

I'm not a big spender but it would be nice to get a few of the things I really want.

Oh well. Nice to dream. Hell I could be the only person playing and have the numbers and still not win.

Yeah, I would stay real conscious of my spending I think , I've seen so many stories where these dummies won millions and ended up broke.

You know how you also would have famliy you never knew existed.

Yeah, I would stay real conscious of my spending I think , I've seen so many stories where these dummies won millions and ended up broke.

Yup. You have relatives crawling out of the woodwork. Relatives you never knew you had.

Hell I wouldn't tell anyone I was the winner because if I did I would have people swarming looking for money.

I agree about some people who win millions then end up broke. I would venture to say its because they had relatives with hands out or relatives they never knew about.

Winning big is a very slippery slope.

Yup. You have relatives crawling out of the woodwork. Relatives you never knew you had. Hell I wouldn't tell anyone I was the winner because if I did I would have people swarming looking for money. I agree about some people who win millions then end up broke. I would venture to say its because they had relatives with hands out or relatives they never knew about. Winning big is a very slippery slope.
Keeping people out your hair would be easier if you could win anonymously. Some states allow it. Maryland happens to be one of them. :04:

Yup. You have relatives crawling out of the woodwork. Relatives you never knew you had. Hell I wouldn't tell anyone I was the winner because if I did I would have people swarming looking for money. I agree about some people who win millions then end up broke. I would venture to say its because they had relatives with hands out or relatives they never knew about. Winning big is a very slippery slope.
Keeping people out your hair would be easier if you could win anonymously. Some states allow it. Maryland happens to be one of them. :04:

I agree. Remaining anonymous is the best way to go. Otherwise you have people hounding you.

Imagine the kind of bomb shelter you could build with that much money! Hell, youd even have enough left over to fund a proper 9/11 investigation.

Dude!!!
We're talking 2/3 of a billion after taxes!!!!
You'd be hard pressed to spend that much money in your lifetime unless you were a complete moron!

My needs would be simple.....
A 10 thousand acre ranch and my own island in the Bahamas.

And of course a yacht to transport me to the island,and a helicopter and a private jet.

Along with all the toys needed to make my homes fun.....

And you still wouldnt dent the principle.

....oh,I wouldnt give my brother a fuken dime. Okay maybe a dime just to be an asshole.

All my debts would be cleared as would all the debts of my family and my wife's family.

You would just blow it all on Twinkies..

I did something different, I bought 5 tickets and gave it to this girl at the counter and told her if she wins I just want two million dollars .. it would be more then enough for me, anything more I would be dead in a month from cocaine and hookers in Las Vegas..

:)

I would have the biggest fucking TV Screen evah!

LOL

and a man cave that was found in Carlsbad!

Forum List

Back