Mega lolz - pay it back you right wing shites

Cultural Marxists are spiteful.
They are nasty people Goose.

Have they blown anyone up yet, like the Welsh terrorists have. Destroyed homes because they were not owned by welsh nationalists. How much have the welsh nation stolen from the Union over the Years, time to pay that all back isnt it tainted. Your bill alone amounts to £1,500 per annum for 20 years, you have a month in which to pay it. In the mean time your free prescriptions are cancelled and your free education and free parking at government owned buildings

Have they blown anyone up yet, like the Welsh terrorists have. Destroyed homes because they were not owned by welsh nationalists. How much have the welsh nation stolen from the Union over the Years, time to pay that all back isnt it tainted. Your bill alone amounts to £1,500 per annum for 20 years, you have a month in which to pay it. In the mean time your free prescriptions are cancelled and your free education and free parking at government owned buildings
Meds kicking in?

Meds kicking in?

They never kick out as I take them all the time. Didnt you know that the celtic nations get a subsidy from the British government to offset the costs of their self inflected medical problems. So no scrounger from Wales can call any other person who gets a handout or subsidy

Meds kicking in?
Its scary to think that he actually has a vote.

Meds kicking in?

Toadting up to others also shows you dont have a clue as to the reality, and how the majority of English view you and the Scots. We wanted to vote on staying in the union and were refused because it would have kicked you out the very next day

Meds kicking in?

Toadting up to others also shows you dont have a clue as to the reality, and how the majority of English view you and the Scots. We wanted to vote on staying in the union and were refused because it would have kicked you out the very next day
I don't understand that?

Meds kicking in?

I don't understand that?

Dont you, then get some 10 year old child to explain it for you

Meds kicking in?

I don't understand that?

Dont you, then get some 10 year old child to explain it for you
Not really my thing.

Meds kicking in?
So you're saying he's from the UK?

He said he's not American, and his point of view is not exactly the Russian point of view either.

Most likely, I think he's a German PEGIDA supporter, also echoed in the grammatical patterns of some posts.

Meds kicking in?

He said he's not American, and his point of view is not exactly the Russian point of view either.

Most likely, I think he's a German PEGIDA supporter, also echoed in the grammatical patterns of some posts.
I think his mindset is pure 1970s Daily Mail. his obsession with marxists is another relic.I would say he is a certified empire loving brit who yearns for the days when the "darkies" knew their places.

Meds kicking in?

I think his mindset is pure 1970s Daily Mail. his obsession with marxists is another relic.I would say he is a certified empire loving brit who yearns for the days when the "darkies" knew their places.

And you would be wrong spouting your neo marxist mantra's. I am a pragmatist that has seen through your little game and want no part of neo marxist/neo nazi control in my country. I dont want any more 11 year old's raped by muslim men as a form of terrorism, while you enable and protect them from arrest and punishment.
AND YOUR TERMINOLOGY SHOWS YOU TO BE A CLOSET RACIST LIKE MOST NEO MARXISTS ARE

Meds kicking in?

I found this, I'm not sure I agree with everything on this blog but this is pretty interesting:
Israeli Flags and Swastikas Abound at PEGIDA Rallies

Meds kicking in?

I found this, I'm not sure I agree with everything on this blog but this is pretty interesting:
There is evidence of fascists and Jewish people making common cause due to their hatred of muslims.

It seems a bizarre relationship to me. The Jews cant comprehend that once the muslim issue has been dealt with they would be next in line. Or maybe after the Gays. There are people on here who are staunch Zionists who have a nazi mindset. There is one of the active on this thread.
Its absolutely bizarre.

Meds kicking in?

There is evidence of fascists and Jewish people making common cause due to their hatred of muslims.

It seems a bizarre relationship to me. The Jews cant comprehend that once the muslim issue has been dealt with they would be next in line. Or maybe after the Gays. There are people on here who are staunch Zionists who have a nazi mindset. There is one of the active on this thread.
Its absolutely bizarre.

And what is wrong in being a staunch Zionist, after all it is no different to being a staunch Welsh nationalist or a staunch Scots nationalist minus the racism and hatred

And what is wrong in being a staunch Zionist, after all it is no different to being a staunch Welsh nationalist or a staunch Scots nationalist minus the racism and hatred
I don't know what you mean by racism from Welsh and Scottish nationalists, but there is definitely racism against Ethiopian Jews in Israel.

Forum List

Back