Mega dust storm in India!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Wow....over 100 casualties.:ack-1:

Rajasthan: 27 killed, nearly 100 injured as dust storm, thunder showers wreak havoc

Of course how long will it be before the climate Crusaders link this to climate change?

The problem is Mega dust storms have been happening throughout the course of uman history, with some epic dust storms occurring in the early to mid-1800s.

Prelude to the Dust Bowl: Drought in the Nineteenth-Century Southern Plains

Of course, the AGW devotees would never want to tell you about that:abgg2q.jpg:

Rajasthan: 27 killed, nearly 100 injured as dust storm, thunder showers wreak havoc

Of course how long will it be before the climate Crusaders link this to climate change?

The problem is Mega dust storms have been happening throughout the course of uman history, with some epic dust storms occurring in the early to mid-1800s.

Looks like you're the first crusader I've seen.

Like with hurricanes, there just isn't enough evidence to conclude that human activities–and particularly greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming–have already had a detectable impact on events like this. It might, but there is no way to be sure just yet.

Like with hurricanes, there just isn't enough evidence to conclude that human activities–and particularly greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming–have already had a detectable impact on events like this. It might, but there is no way to be sure just yet.

Indeed.... implied in the first post. This shit was happening back then and well before.... natural cycles. The climate crusaders would have us believe that things like dust storms started a couple of decades ago.:2up::cul2:

Indeed.... implied in the first post. This shit was happening back then and well before.... natural cycles. The climate crusaders would have us believe that things like dust storms started a couple of decades ago.:2up::cul2:

Yeah, but other crusaders simply outright deny the possibility that human activity could possibly contribute to the strength of these storms now or in the future.

Yeah, but other crusaders simply outright deny the possibility that human activity could possibly contribute to the strength of these storms now or in the future.

Yikes

Ummm...... nobody ascribes the term climate crusaders to skeptics. Back to People.com s0n:2up:

Yikes

Ummm...... nobody ascribes the term climate crusaders to skeptics. Back to People.com s0n:2up:

I was talking about the denier crusaders out there. These are not just skeptics. These are deniers.

Yikes

I was talking about the denier crusaders out there. These are not just skeptics. These are deniers.

Skeptics can't be crusaders s0n since they are winning the pr debate.

Yikes

Skeptics can't be crusaders s0n since they are winning the pr debate.

Sure they can. Look in the mirror, crusader.

I just don't think you can truly find anyone who believes that these storms have been caused by mans small contribution to the increase in temperature. Thus far it is not known if the small increase has an effect on these weather events. But it is well known that these event have been happening for eons.

Denier crusaders like you make up lies and alarmist crusader make up lies about the connecdtion.

Are you saying Humans have REDUCED the number of Tornado incidence and Hurricane land falls?

Are you saying humans have INCREASED snowfall in the Northern Hemisphere in the last few decades?

Are you saying that humans have PREVENTED the per decade warming rate from increasing?

Are you saying Humans have REDUCED the number of Tornado incidence and Hurricane land falls?

Are you saying humans have INCREASED snowfall in the Northern Hemisphere in the last few decades?

Are you saying that humans have PREVENTED the per decade warming rate from increasing?

No. I said nothing on any of those topics.

Then I am confused since you did write this?

"Yeah, but other crusaders simply outright deny the possibility that human activity could possibly contribute to the strength of these storms now or in the future."

"Yeah, but other crusaders simply outright deny the possibility that human activity could possibly contribute to the strength of these storms now or in the future."

There are two types of crusaders here. One kind thinks every natural disaster must be somehow linked to global warming and tries to do that. The other denies that man's burning of fossil fuel had done nothing yet nor will it ever do anything and tries to convince others that it's all a scam. IMO.

Sunset.... every once in awhile in here somebody stumbles in who is just hopelessly confused.

I wonder if the dust has settled? :coffee:

Forum List

Back