Meg Whitman's Bermuda Triangle

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Meg Whitman's Bermuda Triangle

Here we have a conservative Republican who wants to run the state of California like a business.

We have Meg's investment past...
Meg Whitman's Shady Goldman Sachs Past -- Is It California's Future?

We have Meg's tax issues...

meg-whitman-taxes.jpg

Opponents Question Meg Whitman's Unpaid Taxes, Offshore Investments

Then we have Meg's business ethics...

In April 2005, Meg Whitman, CEO of eBay from 1998-2008, settled – without admitting wrongdoing – a case in which she and others had been charged with “spinning” initial public offerings (IPOs) that had been made available to her at a discount by Goldman Sachs in exchange — it was alleged — for Goldman getting eBay’s investment banking business. -Why ‘Spinning,’ Now Illegal, Was Always Unethical Calbuzz

---

Meg Whitman's Bermuda and Cayman Islands Tax Shelters; Why She Must Release Her Taxes
by: CaliforniaAccountability
Thu Feb 25, 2010 at 11:47:42 AM PST

Cross-posted from the California Accountability Project blog.

According to documents filed with the Internal Revenue Service, in 2007 Meg Whitman’s charitable foundation invested $4 million offshore, in Hedge Funds based in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.

Is Meg Whitman still shifting her millions into offshore tax havens to avoid having to pay her fair share?

And how can we know for sure that she’s put a stop to the practice – if, in fact, she HAS put a stop to the practice - without a look at her tax returns?

California’s voters expect and deserve to know if Whitman is continuing to engage in tax avoidance schemes.

---

can California survive being run as a business by people like this conservative belly crawler?

whitmancheney1.png

Last edited:
i don't know...if she doesn't win governor of california...

sounds like she could make a good treasury secretary

Forum List

Back