Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Proof????:lol:Your a bigger idiot than I thought, wry. Your a partisan hack, and blinded by it. Go live in your ultra liberal dream world, wry. frisco is just the right place for your politics. :cuckoo:

Nice. Too stupid to provide evidence of his bull shit post, asshole provides a bigoted ad hominem attack. The RW is dominated by some really stupid people and many of them are A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S (Arrogant, Self Serving, Hypocritical, Obnoxious, Loonie, Egotistical, Shitheads)

Only speaking the truth, twit. :razz:

Yes I did, you are a stupid asshole. Stupid and an arrogant, self serving, hypocritical, obnoxious, loonie, and an egoitical punk.

As our the members of the echo chamber who joined in after my last post. Stupid assholes, not doubt.

Last edited:
Nice. Too stupid to provide evidence of his bull shit post, asshole provides a bigoted ad hominem attack. The RW is dominated by some really stupid people and many of them are A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S (Arrogant, Self Serving, Hypocritical, Obnoxious, Loonie, Egotistical, Shitheads)

Only speaking the truth, twit. :razz:

Yes I did, you are a stupid asshole. Stupid and an arrogant, self serving, hypocritical, obnoxious, loonie, and an egoitical punk.

As our the members of the echo chamber who joined in after my last post. Stupid assholes, not doubt.

WOW!....were you looking in the mirror when you wrote those negative qualities of yours down, twit? Because those words sure do remind me of yourself, wry. :lol:

A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S (Arrogant, Self Serving, Hypocritical, Obnoxious, Loonie, Egotistical, Shitheads)

gee that describes Wry to a tee.....oh sorry....:eusa_whistle:

Hey...I said the same thing, Harry. :lol:

its not hard to do.....the jerk calls everyone who doesnt agree with his Frisco outlook as the "ECHO CHAMBER".....but every time he takes his head out of Pelosi's ass to post something.....he sounds like the Pelosi/Newsome Echo Chamber.....this is what happens when you spend all day drinking "Lattes' and wearing Birkenstock Sandals without socks....the guys more of a joke then even Dean is....

News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and Attorney General Brown since she bought the Republican nomination for Governor of California.

Meg is a horrible person. She deserves to be bitch slapped. :lol:

Went back and looked at Meister's comments. No, Harry Dresden, Meister does not equal fair and balanced to both sides. Nothing but a shill of the FauxNews type.

Went back and looked at Meister's comments. No, Harry Dresden, Meister does not equal fair and balanced to both sides. Nothing but a shill of the FauxNews type.

I and Harry never said I fair and balanced. I've said that I'm a conservative, but not blinded by that fact like your butt buddy, wry. Wry is ALL one sided, and yet your real good with that. I hammer on both sides, but am biased towards the right, ankle biter. :razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back