Meet your mods...2010 year end edition

At least you're not preggers Pixie, he made me look like I'm carrying Paulie's love child! :eek:

Bitch, my man ain't your baby's daddy.

springer_catfight.jpg

This is way instain, that's not my babby.

:eusa_hand: Then why does she think it is? Has she been holding you cock?

I am not a brunette, Radio

I was thinking the same thing Pixie! :lol: I've got a permanent tan that I've never been able to get in real life. :eek: For your next iteration, Radio, very fair and blonde, if you want to be more accurate. :eusa_angel:

I am not a brunette, Radio

I was thinking the same thing Pixie! :lol: I've got a permanent tan that I've never been able to get in real life. :eek: For your next iteration, Radio, very fair and blonde, if you want to be more accurate. :eusa_angel:

:eusa_eh:
710a38.jpg

No, not that much, I'd say more along the lines of Allison Sweeney with skin tone, but my hair isn't that light of a blonde, a little darker.

images

After much prodding, poking, haranguing, yelling screaming, and threatening PM's by EZ, I agreed to post the 2010 year end edition of "Meet your Mods". If you will notice, all the women played nice and stayed together for a very difficult photo shoot. Luckily, I was able to get the perfect shots after only 2-1/2 dozen memory cards. Exhausting work, I tell you.

Unfortunately, the male mods weren't quite so accommodating. I finally gave up on wrangling that group of degenerates together into one scene, and took photo's of them "in the wild" as it were.
So....without further ado.....RadiomanATL presents....

THE 2010 YEAR END EDITION OF MEET YOUR MODS!!​

First, the ladies. Such a lovely bunch.
nakedmods.jpg

Now, the men. Sorry, I couldn't convince them to shower.:
modcollage.jpg

That's an old pic. I have less hair now.

After much prodding, poking, haranguing, yelling screaming, and threatening PM's by EZ, I agreed to post the 2010 year end edition of "Meet your Mods". If you will notice, all the women played nice and stayed together for a very difficult photo shoot. Luckily, I was able to get the perfect shots after only 2-1/2 dozen memory cards. Exhausting work, I tell you.

Unfortunately, the male mods weren't quite so accommodating. I finally gave up on wrangling that group of degenerates together into one scene, and took photo's of them "in the wild" as it were.
So....without further ado.....RadiomanATL presents....

THE 2010 YEAR END EDITION OF MEET YOUR MODS!!​

First, the ladies. Such a lovely bunch.
nakedmods.jpg

Now, the men. Sorry, I couldn't convince them to shower.:
modcollage.jpg

That's an old pic. I have less hair now.

:woohoo:

Hello there! Like I said, I knew you were hot. :D

Intense must be feeling really intense. That spandex must hurt the 'nads. It surely hurts the eyes.

:thup:

The ladies look great. The men, they grate as well... :razz:

The ladies always look great.

The men always look like unwashed boars. Do you know how many different times I tried to get them to shower for the photoshoot?

We had no problem with the shower....it was you wanting to shower with all the men. What's up with that? :eusa_whistle:

Missed this post:

*Standing Up Ropey Puts One Hand On His Chin And The Other Hand On The Top Of His Head And Yanks"

The Mask Comes Off And Under The Mask Is....

Meister

Pretending to be Ropey wanting to get in with the boys.... :razz: :lol: :eusa_shhh:

beetlejuice-014.jpg

Forum List

Back