Meet Your Dead Celebrity Soulmate

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
Click here for the quiz: http://www.biography.com/home_page/dead_celebrity_soulmate.jsp

Here are my possibilities

994c8a95.jpg

I think The Raven looks like the best bet.

My most humbling moment...
When my cousin and wife, the love of my life, Virginia, succumbed to tuberculosis. Oh, Virginia! A day naught goes by but I hear your sweet cry!

My greatest accomplishment...
There was this bird bothering me for some time, but I finally decided to write about it and ended up making a decent amount of money.

My ideal date would include...
After dinner slow and stately, as have been my dinners lately, we would sit and over coffee share our thoughts a little more. 'Til I'd note with fearful gasping, how your voice was gently rasping, rasping in a dusty tone, like Virginia long before. I'd have to see you... nevermore!

The celebrity I resemble most...
Harry Dean Stanton

If I could be anywhere at the moment...
At Virginia's graveside.

The book on my bedside table...
A collection of works by Edward Gorey and the first couple of volumes of the Lemony Snicket series.

The things I can't live without...
A novelty skull with a candle sticking out of the top (I forget who gave it to me); my cameo of Virginia

Fill in the blanks.
Madness is sexy...
melancholia is sexier.

In my home you will find...
An unusually new-looking brick wall, which you must never go near. A soft, moist spot on the floorboards, which you must keep covered by the rug at all times. A black cat, which you must feed regularly lest he torment you with the madness-inducing mews of hell. I call him Fluffertop.

Click here for the quiz: http://www.biography.com/home_page/dead_celebrity_soulmate.jsp

Here are my possibilities

994c8a95.jpg

I think The Raven looks like the best bet.

My most humbling moment...
When my cousin and wife, the love of my life, Virginia, succumbed to tuberculosis. Oh, Virginia! A day naught goes by but I hear your sweet cry!

My greatest accomplishment...
There was this bird bothering me for some time, but I finally decided to write about it and ended up making a decent amount of money.

My ideal date would include...
After dinner slow and stately, as have been my dinners lately, we would sit and over coffee share our thoughts a little more. 'Til I'd note with fearful gasping, how your voice was gently rasping, rasping in a dusty tone, like Virginia long before. I'd have to see you... nevermore!

The celebrity I resemble most...
Harry Dean Stanton

If I could be anywhere at the moment...
At Virginia's graveside.

The book on my bedside table...
A collection of works by Edward Gorey and the first couple of volumes of the Lemony Snicket series.

The things I can't live without...
A novelty skull with a candle sticking out of the top (I forget who gave it to me); my cameo of Virginia

Fill in the blanks.
Madness is sexy...
melancholia is sexier.

In my home you will find...
An unusually new-looking brick wall, which you must never go near. A soft, moist spot on the floorboards, which you must keep covered by the rug at all times. A black cat, which you must feed regularly lest he torment you with the madness-inducing mews of hell. I call him Fluffertop.

Crap---I got little Annie Oakley but she dumped me on the first date. :rofl:

I don't need to take the test. Chicks always mistake me for Orlando Bloom and ask me to sign their cleavage. I'm content with that.

:razz:

You got Gertrude Stein, didn't you :sad:
You suck.

Actually I'm going to bounce. Don't have time to take the test but I'm sure I'll end up with Kevin Federline...technically he's not deceased, but his celebrity status is dead.

Oh shit it said soulmate. Ooops. I thought it was which celebrity are you like. I guess me writing Kevin Federline in there seems pretty gay.

i scored

Grace Kelly responds...
"I can see that you're a person of integrity, wisdom, intelligence, and taste. Can you trace your bloodline back to medieval times? If so, have your social secretary call to arrange a formal introduction."

What your date might be like...
Princess Grace likes to be swept off her feet in a romantic whirlwind, preferably at a sunny resort that caters to the wealthy. Beyond that, she's a woman of simple needs who can appreciate beauty in the smallest of objects, such as a diamond, or in cute pet names, such as "Your Serene Highness."

i scored

Grace Kelly responds...
"I can see that you're a person of integrity, wisdom, intelligence, and taste. Can you trace your bloodline back to medieval times? If so, have your social secretary call to arrange a formal introduction."

What your date might be like...
Princess Grace likes to be swept off her feet in a romantic whirlwind, preferably at a sunny resort that caters to the wealthy. Beyond that, she's a woman of simple needs who can appreciate beauty in the smallest of objects, such as a diamond, or in cute pet names, such as "Your Serene Highness."
Are you sure it wasn't Ginger? Or Norton? :laugh:

Forum List

Back