Meet the true republicans without a party - Republicans for Choice

See previous comments, shitforbrains.

That we've already established you can't make a point?

We've established that you are an illogical sack of crap.

Sorry, man, public opinion is against you... pretty soon even Republicans won't be talking about this stupid issue any more.

Americans Show Rising Support for Abortion Rights: Poll

Nearly one-quarter (23 percent) of those polled in 2009 supported the idea that a woman should have access to abortion in "all circumstances." But that number has risen to 36 percent in 2011 -- the highest proportion seen in Harris polls on the issue since 1985.

At the same time, the percentage of Americans opposed to abortion under any circumstances fell from 21 percent in 2009 to 17 percent this year.

The poll also found that almost half of U.S. adults (47 percent) favored permitting abortion under "some [but not all] circumstances

Sorry, man, you are going to have to find another way to express your misogyny.

We are also the majority of the Party. When the question is asked "who should decide if a woman can have an abortion? The woman or government...?" Republicans like all Americans overwhelmingly say...the woman....which is the pro choice answer.

In fact the numbers show about 69% of Republicans give the pro choice answer and it goes up to 80% with "leaners." The problem is most polls ask folks to self label (are you pro choice or pro life?)....yet folks don't even know what the labels mean...so the results are closer and meaningless.

All you have to do is look at the results for EVERY SINGLE STATEWIDE initiative on abortion since Roe and you will see when people (rank and file voters) are asked to actually vote for an anti choice law or initiative they vote NO !

The most recent happened in Mississippi this past year...yes Mississippi voted pro choice....and the Republicans voted in the same way as the whole state.

So pro choice Republicans are the real principled Republicans who believe that the government should stay out of the boardroom AND the bedroom...now that's Republican!! Let people decide for themselves...women and their families...keep your nose out of our business!!:eusa_clap:

We are also the majority of the Party. When the question is asked "who should decide if a woman can have an abortion? The woman or government...?" Republicans like all Americans overwhelmingly say...the woman....which is the pro choice answer.

In fact the numbers show about 69% of Republicans give the pro choice answer and it goes up to 80% with "leaners." The problem is most polls ask folks to self label (are you pro choice or pro life?)....yet folks don't even know what the labels mean...so the results are closer and meaningless.

All you have to do is look at the results for EVERY SINGLE STATEWIDE initiative on abortion since Roe and you will see when people (rank and file voters) are asked to actually vote for an anti choice law or initiative they vote NO !

The most recent happened in Mississippi this past year...yes Mississippi voted pro choice....and the Republicans voted in the same way as the whole state.

So pro choice Republicans are the real principled Republicans who believe that the government should stay out of the boardroom AND the bedroom...now that's Republican!! Let people decide for themselves...women and their families...keep your nose out of our business!!:eusa_clap:

Yet these republicans do not get elected because the RINO's pulled a coup ......

Republicans take your party back and make the RINO's do the ballot process to become
a party......

You can call them true republicans if you want to. The GOP is a big tent. Unlike the democrats there is room for alternate opinions and discussion. How many pro-lifers are there in the democrat party? Democrats kicked out their own former V.P. nominee because he foiced a reasonable opinion about Iraq.

Yet these republicans do not get elected because the RINO's pulled a coup ......

Republicans take your party back and make the RINO's do the ballot process to become
a party......
What constitutes a RINO? My Republican and Conservative credentials are better than yours...I can guarantee you that. Out of college I was the marketing manager of Human Events (where Ann Coulter got her first job)...I helped organize the first 4 CPACs, I was a floor manager for Reagan in the 1976 convention, did his fundraising plan for 1980 and helped fundraise for conservative Republican icons like Jesse Helms, Mickey Edwards, Phil Crane, Steve Symms, Phil Gramm...helped build NCPAC, Free Congress Foundation, Conservative Caucus and a whole host of other groups... NRA was a client and Richard Viguerie listed me in his book The New Right We are Ready to lead as one of the members of the team. I have served as Chair of the Young Republicans in my state, my College Republican club and have helped elect hundreds of Republicans serving in a variety of capacities.... So am I a RINO? ;-)

a party......
What constitutes a RINO? My Republican and Conservative credentials are better than yours...I can guarantee you that. Out of college I was the marketing manager of Human Events (where Ann Coulter got her first job)...I helped organize the first 4 CPACs, I was a floor manager for Reagan in the 1976 convention, did his fundraising plan for 1980 and helped fundraise for conservative Republican icons like Jesse Helms, Mickey Edwards, Phil Crane, Steve Symms, Phil Gramm...helped build NCPAC, Free Congress Foundation, Conservative Caucus and a whole host of other groups... NRA was a client and Richard Viguerie listed me in his book The New Right We are Ready to lead as one of the members of the team. I have served as Chair of the Young Republicans in my state, my College Republican club and have helped elect hundreds of Republicans serving in a variety of capacities.... So am I a RINO? ;-)

Absolutely you have dropped some very radical rightwing names in your quest to convince you are NOT RINO. RINO's are all about more government, liberal spending and love more and more defense spending for no reason. Pork barrel and reckless.

You have not demonstrated anything Fiscal Conservative or Socially Responsible.

I am not republican.

The Reagan/Bush people should have done the ballot process to declare whatever party
this group subscribes. Reaganomics is Wreckanomics NOT Fiscal Conservative.

These republicans need a fiscal conservative socially responsible home. As the last 31 years has demonstrated the repub party is dead.

They may need to move to the democrats or become a rebel republican bunch taking back their party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back