Meet the teen who stopped Trump

I am going to set up a money exchange in Barbadoes. Mexicans in the US wire the money to the exchange there, who then wire it to Mexico.

Apparently, high finance ideas like that are over Trump's head.

I don't think they're over Trump's head, he's probably got a lot of cash offshore. However, I do think that Trump knows his plan will never work, but it sounds simple and plausible to those who follow him.

He's like any good salesman, play to what the customer wants, and tell them you can provide it (even if you can't). Then, when the customer comes in for the product you promised, you do a bait and switch and tell them that it just sold out.

Trump is promising a lot, but if he actually ever got in, he would immediately do a bait and switch.

I am going to set up a money exchange in Barbadoes. Mexicans in the US wire the money to the exchange there, who then wire it to Mexico.

Apparently, high finance ideas like that are over Trump's head.

I don't think they're over Trump's head, he's probably got a lot of cash offshore. However, I do think that Trump knows his plan will never work, but it sounds simple and plausible to those who follow him.

He's like any good salesman, play to what the customer wants, and tell them you can provide it (even if you can't). Then, when the customer comes in for the product you promised, you do a bait and switch and tell them that it just sold out.

Trump is promising a lot, but if he actually ever got in, he would immediately do a bait and switch.

Yup, could not get the correct cooperation, so we add to the deficit to build a silly wall that the Mexicans tunnel under and around.

Considering the tunneling prowess that El Chapo Guzman's people showed in getting him out of jail, I don't think that tunneling under a wall would be too much of a problem for them.

Considering the tunneling prowess that El Chapo Guzman's people showed in getting him out of jail, I don't think that tunneling under a wall would be too much of a problem for them.

I guess Donald leaves the details of his unworkable plans up to someone else. Too Bad!

So in essence, he is a straight, white version of Obama?

His plan to finance his "wall" is laughable. He is going to stop money being sent back to Mexico by immigrants working here. Not only is it impossible, he has lost another 15% of the Hispanic vote. He is so very clyeless.
He never said he would stop money from being sent back. Just tax it. It should have been taxed all along.

His plan to finance his "wall" is laughable. He is going to stop money being sent back to Mexico by immigrants working here. Not only is it impossible, he has lost another 15% of the Hispanic vote. He is so very clyeless.
He never said he would stop money from being sent back. Just tax it. It should have been taxed all along.

OH! A special tax on a Nationality or race. Besides being unconstitutional, I am shocked that you RW Loons are supporting a tax increase on anything. I see the GOP slowing sinking in the west.

OH! A special tax on a Nationality or race. Besides being unconstitutional, I am shocked that you RW Loons are supporting a tax increase on anything. I see the GOP slowing sinking in the west.

Presumably, it has already been taxed as income, so that means taxing it twice. But, no matter. Folks will just go to the bank and buy a money order and send it to Mexico by mail, thereby bypassing the whole thing. Or, they will send it to a money exchange in Jamaica, which will forward it to Mexico from there. Give me another 5 minutes and I can think up at least 5 more ways to get around Trump's brilliant plan.

Presumably, it has already been taxed as income, so that means taxing it twice. But, no matter. Folks will just go to the bank and buy a money order and send it to Mexico by mail, thereby bypassing the whole thing. Or, they will send it to a money exchange in Jamaica, which will forward it to Mexico from there. Give me another 5 minutes and I can think up at least 5 more ways to get around Trump's brilliant plan.

You mean the guy who attended the best college in the Country did not think of all the ways around his lame plan? AMAZING!

You mean the guy who attended the best college in the Country did not think of all the ways around his lame plan? AMAZING!

Trump doesn't "think". He pays other people to do that. However, since his favorite words are "You're fired", he is not really very selective about hiring anyone, except "Yes" men to be around him.

Trump doesn't "think". He pays other people to do that. However, since his favorite words are "You're fired", he is not really very selective about hiring anyone, except "Yes" men to be around him.

Since he was born rich, no one has ever told him NO. He is a spoiled rich 70 year old brat.

Forum List

Back