Meet The Shadowy Group That Ran The Federal Government’s Censorship Scheme

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
We keep hearing about FOX lying. I do not think they can hold a candle to these liars. The liars known as the illegitimate Biden administration.

"The State Department’s Global Engagement Center used a cutout corporation headed by a former intelligence officer to fund and promote the blacklisting of conservative media outlets and other censorship endeavors, research by The Federalist reveals.

When Elon Musk gave a group of independent journalists access to internal Twitter communications, the resulting “Twitter Files” quickly revealed the existence of a Censorship-Industrial Complex that included an array of federal agencies colluding with social media companies to censor disfavored speech. One of the many federal players was the State Department’s Global Engagement Center (GEC) — but GEC did much more than cajole tech giants to censor viewpoints the government didn’t like."

Yep, they absolutely stomp all over our first amendment rights & then claim they aren't doing it.
It just shows the complete lack of respect they give us that they do this & then deny through semantic arguments over outsourcing the dirty job to NGO's with our taxpayer dollars.
They think we are so stupid we'll never figure this out & the use MSM to stigmatize those of us that are on to their nefarious agenda

Declaring that Fox is lying isn't a representation of conservatives lying (though many do) Fox has been Liberal, minus some conservative commentators that get such good ratings they can't boot them, since Trump was elected. I don't get why but that's the way they went. I get that they still aren't on the level of most media outlet misinformation but they aren't what they were in 2000.

We keep hearing about FOX lying. I do not think they can hold a candle to these liars. The liars known as the illegitimate Biden administration.

"The State Department’s Global Engagement Center used a cutout corporation headed by a former intelligence officer to fund and promote the blacklisting of conservative media outlets and other censorship endeavors, research by The Federalist reveals.

When Elon Musk gave a group of independent journalists access to internal Twitter communications, the resulting “Twitter Files” quickly revealed the existence of a Censorship-Industrial Complex that included an array of federal agencies colluding with social media companies to censor disfavored speech. One of the many federal players was the State Department’s Global Engagement Center (GEC) — but GEC did much more than cajole tech giants to censor viewpoints the government didn’t like."

How did that turn out? It doesn't sound like they were able to keep it quite, figuring if you heard about it, it is commonly known. From what I read on another thread, I think Gipper was going to consider a thread actually on that subject but you may have beaten him to it.
Is this thread of the 'Whataboutism" variety to detract attention from the Dominion thing you mentioned, or the "Now we gottem" variety? I wouldn't mind seeing a court case on this. I don't approve of over zealous partisan department heads carrying out attacks on public discourse.

This is sequelae from the pandemic, so the first mistake the prisoners may make is to disregard the deliberate Chinese anal retention that can allow dipshit collectives such as those above to operate. Disinformation did not become an intense-enough buzzword until anal retentive Chinese communists hawked their esoterica onto the world. That is the origin of the above bullshit, because SARS2 is an American-assisted Chinese communist virus, esoterica and all.

How did that turn out? It doesn't sound like they were able to keep it quite, figuring if you heard about it, it is commonly known. From what I read on another thread, I think Gipper was going to consider a thread actually on that subject but you may have beaten him to it.
Is this thread of the 'Whataboutism" variety to detract attention from the Dominion thing you mentioned, or the "Now we gottem" variety? I wouldn't mind seeing a court case on this. I don't approve of over zealous partisan department heads carrying out attacks on public discourse.
No. I don’t give a shit about Fox and the ridiculous settlement. Fox is part of the problem, just as is the rest of corporate media that continually lies to Americans.

The hypocrisy is most of the corporate media pushed huge lies the last few years. The Russiagate lie is enormous as is the Hunter Laptop lies. To say nothing of the revelations of the Twitter Files. Yet nothing will be done.

We live in dystopian times but few Americans seem to care.

That is the 21st century democrat party for you. Bunch of tech thugs and goons.

No. I don’t give a shit about Fox and the ridiculous settlement. Fox is part of the problem, just as is the rest of corporate media that continually lies to Americans.

The hypocrisy is most of the corporate media pushed huge lies the last few years. The Russiagate lie is enormous as is the Hunter Laptop lies. To say nothing of the revelations of the Twitter Files. Yet nothing will be done.

We live in dystopian times but few Americans seem to care.
I hear ya. I'm no twitter user, never was, but based on lastamender's post and link along with other things I have heard, glanced at, I really wouldn't mind seeing somebody take some kind of legal action that could get to the skinny. I know it happens, but for government agencies, it isn't right and it should raise an eyebrow of interest with normal thinking Americans, to be sure.

I hear ya. I'm no twitter user, never was, but based on lastamender's post and link along with other things I have heard, glanced at, I really wouldn't mind seeing somebody take some kind of legal action that could get to the skinny. I know it happens, but for government agencies, it isn't right and it should raise an eyebrow of interest with normal thinking Americans, to be sure.
I think we have our answer regarding the Twitter Files. The actions taken by government agencies to control political speech is clearly unconstitutional, but no one is doing anything about it. This will inevitably lead to further encroachments by government.

The Federalist|????? William F. Buckley is spinning in his grave.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

The Federalist|????? William F. Buckley is spinning in his grave.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.
You know where to shove the source checkers? Guess.

And you know what you can do with your links to the billionaire owned lying right wing media.

You may want to believe crooks and liars. Most of us have higher standards.
Who do you think owns the media lying to you? Flush those stupid pills.

Forum List

Back