Meet the real Lone Ranger

Blacks werent Oppressed because the Lone Ranger existed

Then

Blacks werent oppressed because something about the number of slave owners

Then

Blacks were free as white people because there were black slave owners

:rofl:
Not to mention that 99.9% of the Black slave owners "owned" their family members to keep them out of white boy slavery.

That means that Jim Crow and racism and oppression by the govt didnt exist because there werent a lot of slave owners lol

It seems convenient to not recognize the many free blacks who owned slaves. I mean , after all, blacks were supposed to be the oppressed.

You're stringing together nonsense. I notice you never say blacks werent oppressed because not even you will pretend to be that stupid.

Free blacks existed that means America didnt racist LMAO

Some blacks were not oppressed. Some blacks were as free as any white man. The very first slave owner in the US was black.

Only ten percent of Americans owned slaves, so you want to paint the entire country with the same brush. Shows how intellectually challenged you are.
No the first slave owner was not Black. That retarded claim has been debunked several times rather emphatically.

I'm sure you would like that to be the case.

Then

Then

Not to mention that 99.9% of the Black slave owners "owned" their family members to keep them out of white boy slavery.

Sure they did.

Too bad you can't provide any proof to that claim.

Then

Then

Sure they did.

Too bad you can't provide any proof to that claim.
I can provide proof but since you are a dumb convict I wont waste my time. Besides youre a white boy and I'm not really concerned with what you believe. I give you permission to continue being an idiot.

It seems convenient to not recognize the many free blacks who owned slaves. I mean , after all, blacks were supposed to be the oppressed.

You're stringing together nonsense. I notice you never say blacks werent oppressed because not even you will pretend to be that stupid.

Free blacks existed that means America didnt racist LMAO

Some blacks were not oppressed. Some blacks were as free as any white man. The very first slave owner in the US was black.

Only ten percent of Americans owned slaves, so you want to paint the entire country with the same brush. Shows how intellectually challenged you are.
No the first slave owner was not Black. That retarded claim has been debunked several times rather emphatically.

I'm sure you would like that to be the case.
I'm sure you wouldnt like that to be the case.

Forum List

Back