Meet the Press today

Should have been renamed

Mock the Cain

Laughable
It shows that they're scared to death. The smear is backfiring on them. Panic time.

you tards said the samething when it was Bachman.
you tards said the samething when it was perry.
You tards are now saying it because of Cain.

What do these three have in common? They all at one point where at the top of the ticket.

If Newt was to hit the top the samething would happen. This isnt "fear" only a moron would think its fear. Its sensationalist media doing its thing.

The only "tard" I see is you and a few of your fellow simpleton liberoidal hacks.

"Same thing" is two words, dipshit.

It is interesting to note that you cite example of liberal media hit piece after liberal media hit piece. Different targets, same old sordid partisan business.

That doesn't seem to phase or bother you, though.

The T is right. It not only seems to be failing, this time, but actually starting to backfire.

That's what happens when you liberal partisan fucksticks resort to the same play time after time.

And the urgency you show (flop sweat) is entertaining.

Meet the Depressed was clearly showing how much this non-story's failure is bothering you twits. Time will tell if it fails worse over time. But damned if you shitbirds aren't showing some concern.

"Why, o' why isn't this working!?" :lol:

It shows that they're scared to death. The smear is backfiring on them. Panic time.

What do these three have in common? They all at one point where at the top of the ticket.

If Newt was to hit the top the samething would happen. This isnt "fear" only a moron would think its fear. Its sensationalist media doing its thing.

The only "tard" I see is you and a few of your fellow simpleton liberoidal hacks.

It is interesting to note that you cite example of liberal media hit piece after liberal media hit piece. Different targets, same old sordid partisan business.

The T is right. It not only seems to be failing, this time, but actually starting to backfire.

That's what happens when you liberal partisan fucksticks resort to the same play time after time.

Meet the Depressed was clearly showing how much this non-story's failure is bothering you twits. Time will tell if it fails worse over time. But damned if you shitbirds aren't showing some concern.

It's fun watching them work themselves into a lather. :lol:

nothing will work when the people who Support Cain live in a bubble. This man could kill a child and you would defend him in some fashion. Blame it on someone else, or say it was all fake.

Nobody can argue with people like you. In the end its better to just ignore you and work on the real issues.
And that bubble happens to be one of Liberty...something you keep denying yourself because twerps as you elect people that take your Liberty away as they insult you...and YOU have the audacity to thank them for it.

Thank you sir may I have another?

You are the epitome of conceit.

>>> still waiting for David Gregorski to discuss the dilemma of Obama's chances in all purple states. Like I mentioned in a previous post, Romney or Cain only need to flip 5 states to the Red Column, and Obama will go back to South Chicago and go back to his Chicago Thug career.

I've been in Cain's camp since he formally announced...and before...

And whom are "youtards"?

Is that a site as YouTube?

*I* Own you.

not everything is about you drama queen.
When cain drops off and another takes his place, you will be here claiming the left is living in fear of the new guy.
As a matter of course it isn't about me...however YOU keep assigning it to me...

Funny how that works, isn't it?

*I* Own you. :lol:

Meet the Press is so out of the loop and becoming irrelevant that they are reduced to interviewing the candidate that is only drawing 1% support in the polls.

Way to be on top of things guys.

Saw a lot when Tim Russert was the host.
Don't care much for David Gregory.
He seems to be an extension of the mindset of MSNBC. :(

Gregory is boring.....and in no way in any Democrat's hip pocket. That is your imagination.

The idea that talking about someone indicates fear is interesting. Is it a liberal trait? Or...are nutters expressing fear when they discuss someone too?

or dont address what was said...
*I* did. It is you that is reading impaired.

sigh, you are a waste of time.
*SIGH* You say this continually of not only me...but several others...but yet? Here you are....

YOU get the Consolation Prize of Psybabble Post of the day...BDBarf beat you out...

But so there's no hurt feelers?

Here ya go...

What you failed to win...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8UJ9vD3dX4]The Alan Parsons Project- Psychobabble - YouTube[/ame]

*I* still OWN you...:eusa_shhh:

Should have been renamed

Mock the Cain

Laughable

What the heck is wrong with mocking Cain?

We don't have Sarah Palin to kick around any more and Cain is the next best thing

Your baseless & vapid opinion is dully noted, leftwinger.

That's not a typo, btw.

Look...

There will never be another Sarah Palin, how could there be?

But in the absence of Sarah, Cain is the best available for sheer entertainment value

good gosh the gop is in such a panic.....i can feel the fear...as yall realize.....its all over for the gop....as i said from the very beginning yall are gonna fuck this up and hand it to the democrats
More than likely the dimwits will resort to illegal voting practices, again, to steal the election. meet the press has always been irrelevant.

Should have been renamed

Mock the Cain

Laughable

What the heck is wrong with mocking Cain?

We don't have Sarah Palin to kick around any more and Cain is the next best thing

A woman goes missing, thank god there's a black to kick around. Some might call you a racist misogynist. ;) While I don't go for that stuff, this was the type of opening if you were on the right...

Forum List

Back