Meet the Press today

• Banned
Even when huntsman was on he was questioned about Cain.

Are liberals incapable of multiple trains of thought? Or is this tunnel vision all they got?

• Banned
Meet the Press is so out of the loop and becoming irrelevant that they are reduced to interviewing the candidate that is only drawing 1% support in the polls.

Way to be on top of things guys.

good gosh the gop is in such a panic.....i can feel the fear...as yall realize.....its all over for the gop....as i said from the very beginning yall are gonna fuck this up and hand it to the democrats

• Banned
good gosh the gop is in such a panic.....i can feel the fear...as yall realize.....its all over for the gop....as i said from the very beginning yall are gonna fuck this up and hand it to the democrats

I'd say its the left that's in a panic. We are a year away from the elections and all the left can focus on is our candidates.

Not one peep or story about Obama. Either on tv or on this board. It's all about the Cain obsession. It's clear who is shaking in their boots.

the OSW Shitters could of smashed out 100 windows of the Sears aka The "What You Talkin' Bout Wills?" tower,,,,
Nahh,,,Meet The Pests would of had the story at number 98 in priority. Cain checking out attractive women is very URGENT !!!

Iran could of dropped a bomb in Israel, bringing Obama's approval down to 31%,,,,but we wont hear in on Meet The MSM Shitters.

Last edited:
Are liberals incapable of multiple trains of thought? Or is this tunnel vision all they got?

Quite capable of ‘multiple trains of thought,’ and in no way subject to ‘tunnel vision.’

Your mistake is assuming the media are ‘liberal,’ or otherwise representative of ‘liberals.’

What you saw was capitalism in effect: the free market. The media are a business, nothing else – their motive is to only make a profit.

And right now Cain sells, big-time.

Quite capable of ‘multiple trains of thought,’ and in no way subject to ‘tunnel vision.’

Your mistake is assuming the media are ‘liberal,’ or otherwise representative of ‘liberals.’

What you saw was capitalism in effect: the free market. The media are a business, nothing else – their motive is to only make a profit.

And right now Cain sells, big-time.

Adam_Clayton:

The Main Stream Media IS liberal. Period.

Your mistake is pretending otherwise.

And no. They do not seem to have the capacity for engaging in multiple trains of thought simultaneously.

They have focused so thoroughly on the non-story about Mr. Cain, they are gleeful if and when it MIGHT have "finally" made a dent in his polling. Seriously. They breathlessly reported that his favorability rating seems to have dropped "at last."

God! Were they ever worried.

:lol:

That Meet the Depressed effort this morning was indeed laughable. Downright pathetic, in fact.

Last edited:
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple enough. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. The show doesn't owe you anything.

---------
OK which of the following professional "journalistic" observations would you NOT agree with???

"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.
There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.-

George W. Bush Transcript
Newsweek Washington Bureau Chief Evan Thomas

" Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do."
-- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair
to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

BUT when it comes Obama.. this same "professional journalist"..
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." – Evan Thomas

Thomas' assertion of 85% reporters vote Democratic is further backed up by:
"MSNBC.com identified 144 journalists who made political contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign, according to the public records of the Federal Election Commission.
Most of the newsroom checkbooks leaned to the left:
125 journalists gave to Democrats and liberal causes.
86%!!
Only 17 gave to Republicans. 11%!!!
Two gave to both parties."
That equals
Journalists give campaign cash - politics - msnbc.com

Tell me if you still naively think the MSM does not have a liberal bias?

media procuranda biased amet​

Last edited:

---------
OK which of the following professional "journalistic" observations would you NOT agree with???

"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time.
There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.-

George W. Bush Transcript
Newsweek Washington Bureau Chief Evan Thomas

" Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do."
-- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair
to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

BUT when it comes Obama.. this same "professional journalist"..
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world, he’s sort of God." – Evan Thomas

Thomas' assertion of 85% reporters vote Democratic is further backed up by:
"MSNBC.com identified 144 journalists who made political contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign, according to the public records of the Federal Election Commission.
Most of the newsroom checkbooks leaned to the left:
125 journalists gave to Democrats and liberal causes.
86%!!
Only 17 gave to Republicans. 11%!!!
Two gave to both parties."
That equals
Journalists give campaign cash - politics - msnbc.com

Tell me if you still naively think the MSM does not have a liberal bias?

media procuranda biased amet​

Neo Conservative Christian Fascists look at politics much as a World Wrestling fan views that "sport".

They have no concept of what the engine of all media is...which of course is advertising. If you want to know who calls the shots on "Meet The Press" or ANY television show just take a gander on who or what pays for the ads. THAT is the political viewpoint that matters...THE ONLY ONE!!!

It staggers me how stupid some on the right AND the left are.

Should have been renamed

Mock the Cain

Laughable
It shows that they're scared to death. The smear is backfiring on them. Panic time.

you tards said the samething when it was Bachman.
you tards said the samething when it was perry.
You tards are now saying it because of Cain.

What do these three have in common? They all at one point where at the top of the ticket.

If Newt was to hit the top the samething would happen. This isnt "fear" only a moron would think its fear. Its sensationalist media doing its thing.
I've been in Cain's camp since he formally announced...and before...

And whom are "youtards"?

Is that a site as YouTube?

*I* Own you.

Forum List

Back