"Meet The Press" - 08/08/10

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Ol' Boner just got slapped-around, pretty-damned-good, for refusing to answer whether tax-cuts are PAID-for!!!

:lol:

"BONER???" Oh i see,you changed the letters in his real last name and came up with Boner. Oh my God! That is so original and funny! You are a real comic genius! Seriously,where's that Mod that loves moving posts to that "Stupid" board? Yikes!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Ol' Boner just got slapped-around, pretty-damned-good, for refusing to answer whether tax-cuts are PAID-for!!!

You are under the assumption that our money belongs to the government. It's supposed to belong to whomever earns it.

Tax-cuts aren't paid for because a tax-cut is never a subtraction. That is a trick question. Nobody knows how much taxes will be collected. Usually when given a tax cut...taxpayers spend that tax cut on something other then what it would have been spent on by the government. In effect they still end up paying taxes on it in one form or another.

I wouldn't worry so much on whether a tax-cut is paid for.....I would worry more about paying wasteful spending used to put windows in closed tourism facilities and giving cocaine to monkeys.

Last edited:
I record it weekly so I'll be watching it a bit later at my convenience. Looks like its going to be a good one today.

Thanks Shaman...LOL!!!

"BONER???" Oh i see,you changed the letters in his real last name and came up with Boner. Oh my God! That is so original and funny! You are a real comic genius! Seriously,where's that Mod that loves moving posts to that "Stupid" board? Yikes!
The depths o' your political-insight never fail to amaze. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

You are under the assumption that our money belongs to the government. It's supposed to belong to whomever earns it.
....And, is (in-turn) PAID to maintain the infrastructure of Home & Country.

artistry.jpg

(Even for 'Baggers.)​

I record it weekly so I'll be watching it a bit later at my convenience. Looks like its going to be a good one today.

Thanks Shaman...LOL!!!
Not a prob!

I never miss an opportunity to watch ol' Boner talk himself into a bottomless-pit!!!

532.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

David G tried to pin the idiot down on whether Rangel should step down... He couldn't even answer that.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

David G tried to pin the idiot down on whether Rangel should step down... He couldn't even answer that.

Isn't that a given that Rangel should step down? But we all know Rangel has no class. So it's going to be an open fight.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Isn't that a given that Rangel should step down? But we all know Rangel has no class. So it's going to be an open fight.

Boehner circled back to Pelosi when asked whether that is what he is saying. Boehner couldn't give a straight answer if the weight of all humanity hung in the balance.

He's stupid and a drunk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back