Meet the new Chair of House Judiciary Committee

Have you considered that perhaps Mexico is such a toilet that her citizens flee in droves, could be due to the fact that there is no rule of law there? Why do we want those here who's first act is to show contempt for our laws?

I don't believe all of them do, by any means. The criminal element uncensored is though. Political Refugee Status isn't that far off. Current Policies are bringing us all to a collapse.

What else do you call the total disregard that illegal aliens show for our immigrations laws other than contempt for those same laws?

For many, an Exodus the only way they know how. I'm not justifying it, don't get me wrong. I believe in Sealed Borders, and enforcing due process. As long as we allow this process to continue, it will continue to hurt us. I can have compassion for the people involved while still supporting the rule of law, and turning off the flow, even reversing it.

More of the answer, at least with Mexico, is creating a stable environment there, where law and order is established, so infrastructure can be developed, and the mess cleaned up. What better place to start than border towns. Secure them first, so they are safe again, then turn them around. That is a joint effort, that needs to happen for all of our sakes.

I have no issue per se’ with an influx of Mexican immigrants. BUT among the reasons they come here, is to get work and make a home for themselves in a place that does have an equality of law even in the day to day, you don’t find consistently in Mexico.

We are in fact doing them and ourselves a grievous injustice by not enforcing the rules we have in place, allowing them in effect to employ or that is short circuit the very rule of law they wish to live under here, that they wish to escape.

Putting a cap on anchor babies is not racist, unless of course you follow that logic and apply it to the uhm, more progressive societies that don’t allow them either ( say MEXICO, Australia, New Zealand, UK and European nations who require one or both parents to be a citizen before granting their children citizenship) and even then, Mexico shares a border with us, a geographical defacto award/advantage so to speak others don’t have, who thinks that if Upper Volta, India or China etc. shared a border with us their people would not come here either and take same advantage of the present laws that Mexicans do? And that some of the objections would not be the very same? It has nothing to do with their race or nationality.

According to wik, just 16% of the world observes jus soli (Jus soli (Latin: right of the soil)[1], also known as birthright citizenship), we are by far the biggest country who does so while many have a myriad of residential structures. etc....

Jus soli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I have no issue per se’ with an influx of Mexican immigrants. BUT among the reasons they come here, is to get work and make a home for themselves in a place that does have an equality of law even in the day to day, you don’t find consistently in Mexico.

We are in fact doing them and ourselves a grievous injustice by not enforcing the rules we have in place, allowing them in effect to employ or that is short circuit the very rule of law they wish to live under here, that they wish to escape.

Putting a cap on anchor babies is not racist, unless of course you follow that logic and apply it to the uhm, more progressive societies that don’t allow them either ( say MEXICO, Australia, New Zealand, UK and European nations who require one or both parents to be a citizen before granting their children citizenship) and even then, Mexico shares a border with us, a geographical defacto award/advantage so to speak others don’t have, who thinks that if Upper Volta, India or China etc. shared a border with us their people would not come here either and take same advantage of the present laws that Mexicans do? And that some of the objections would not be the very same? It has nothing to do with their race or nationality.

According to wik, just 16% of the world observes jus soli (Jus soli (Latin: right of the soil)[1], also known as birthright citizenship), we are by far the biggest country who does so while many have a myriad of residential structures. etc....

Jus soli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)

Forum List

Back