Meet The Liberal Elite!!!

Definitely a viral video now, I've already seen that on two other boards/blogs besides this. It's a good one. :lol:

The elite vote Republican, so maybe they're the ones voting against their self interest?

The "intellectual elite" rule American academia and the media. Did you watch the video?

They hit on almost every tired argument on this board. "Voting against one's own self interests" is a very peculiar talkiing point when someone else tells you what is good for you because you are too stupid to know better.

I'm going to send it out to some friends.

The "intellectual elite" rule American academia and the media. Did you watch the video?

They hit on almost every tired argument on this board. "Voting against one's own self interests" is a very peculiar talkiing point when someone else tells you what is good for you because you are too stupid to know better.

The REAL elite rule America's economy and our lives. And Republicans are blocking an extension of unemployment benefits because that ruling elite demand results for electing those Republicans.

If you're not a millionaire, and you vote Republican, you ARE too stupid to know better.

Great!

From Angelo Codevilla, The American Spectator : America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution

1." Next, those in power changed their plans from buying toxic assets to buying up equity in banks and major industries but refused to explain why, when they reasserted their right to decide ad hoc on these and so many other matters, supposing them to be beyond the general public's understanding, the American people started referring to those in and around government as the "ruling class."

a. Republican and Democratic office holders show a similar presumption to dominate and fewer differences in tastes, habits, opinions, and sources of income among one another than between both and the rest of the country. They think, look, and act as a class.

b. Differences between Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas are of degree, not kind. Moreover, 2009-10 establishment Republicans sought only to modify the government's agenda while showing eagerness to join the Democrats in new grand schemes, if only they were allowed to. Differences between Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas are of degree, not kind. Moreover, 2009-10 establishment Republicans sought only to modify the government's agenda while showing eagerness to join the Democrats in new grand schemes, if only they were allowed to.

2. Never has there been so little diversity within America's upper crust. Until our own time America's upper crust was a mixture of people who had gained prominence in a variety of ways, who drew their money and status from different sources and were not predictably of one mind on any given matter. Few had much contact with government, and "bureaucrat" was a dirty word for all. So was "social engineering." Nor had the schools and universities that formed yesterday's upper crust imposed a single orthodoxy about the origins of man, about American history, and about how America should be governed. All that has changed.

a. Today's ruling class was formed by an educational system that exposed them to the same ideas and gave them remarkably uniform guidance, as well as tastes and habits. These amount to a social canon of judgments about good and evil, complete with secular sacred history, sins (against minorities and the environment), and saints."

I love how the educated have become the enemy of the right.

Their heros are the 1% who they defnd at all costs.

Tell me do you think they are educated?

So do you hate the elites with educations who are the 1%?

why the fuck are you fighting for them?

The REAL elite rule America's economy and our lives. And Republicans are blocking an extension of unemployment benefits because that ruling elite demand results for electing those Republicans.

If you're not a millionaire, and you vote Republican, you ARE too stupid to know better.

Touche! Considering that's almost half the country, point taken. Carry on with the insults. It's a very effective strategy. (for the other team). :clap2:

Forum List

Back