Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

You guys are something else. Hilariously writing your own narratives to suit whatever beliefs you're still clinging to....lol

You guys seem to be the one writing the narratives these days. This thread for example. Your half dozen conspiracy threads about the election another.

You expect that to paint the rest of his presidency because he blocked some brat on Twitter? Are you kidding me?

lol, if KAZ sez that Donald didn't block him himself -- then it must be true!!!!

You ever moderate a twitter account with 16 million followers?

Didn't think so. I think Trump has more important things to do than to get into a Twitter war with a high schooler. You know, like getting ready to run a country... and stuff.

lol, if KAZ sez that Donald didn't block him himself -- then it must be true!!!!

Didn't think so. I think Trump has more important things to do than to get into a Twitter war with a high schooler. You know, like getting ready to run a country... and stuff.

lol

You might want to tell him that, because his staff can't seem to pry him off of twitter with a crowbar.

lol

You might want to tell him that, because his staff can't seem to pry him off of twitter with a crowbar.

Why do you think his staff blocked him? Precisely for that reason.

Geez. Get with the program dude.

lol

And yet he was on a twitter spree today. His staff isn't doing a very good job, are they?

lol

And yet he was on a twitter spree today. His staff isn't doing a very good job, are they?

You seem to think that's him posting. I don't think I've ever seen him respond to a tweet by anyone other than other celebrities, world leaders and etc. So, what makes you think he'll respond to a high schooler, blocked or not?

Look at his Twitter account. Click on any one of the tweets, and you won't see him replying to anyone. He doesn't retweet in reply to anyone either. Someone else is running his Twitter account for him.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Last edited:
Well Twitter has been a good vehicle for Trump to get his message out with. Worked real well. He is the President elect.

All these butthurt idiots should catch a clue. He's the POTUS for the next four, possibly eight years, get over it.

If not there are other countries you can go pollute. LOL

Forum List

Back