Meet the green who doubts ‘The Science’

Ah I see... So the whole pea-brain thing was you being kind.....:lol:

Well then Mr.psychology major I suppose you missed the part about sociopaths.... Sociopaths tend to avoid any sense of personal ethics or responsibility for any of their actions...yeah kinda like what you just tried to do here... And then there is the whole lying about my links and the sources... Oh and lets not forget you cutting up my quote and attacking the part you cut out..... And of course lying about that repeatedly...

ya see tool, you keep operating under the false assumption you are smarter than everyone else here... And just like so many like you on here, you suddenly whip out an assumed education to try and stifle debate or garner some kind of support with it.. Sorry douchebag, seen this tactic too many times here to buy it...

This kind of thing is almost 100% of the time a sign of a maladjusted teenager playing adult, or a maladjusted adult who still has the teenage mindset....

You cannot bully me with an assumed education you pull out of your hat..:lol:

I tried to tell you, it's not that I am so smart, it's that you are just SO fucking dumb and obtuse. Your narrative just continues along on a monolithic self absorbed path oblivious to, and unaltered by ANY truths.

Example: I showed you that I did not cut out any of your post. It was solely a function of this site. If you do a little research, you will SEE the truth. When a poster hits the 'Quote' button, it re-posts the most recent 'Quoted bys' I believe the number is 2 or 3. And the site eliminates anything before that. Otherwise, every post where the 'Quote' function is used would create a novel the size of War and Peace.

But you, the TRUE psychopath, have mentally twisted it into a personal attack on YOU, and spew a paranoid 'victim' mentality...

Well you got one thing right you are not so smart...

And you seemed to only want to cry about the quote that was cut out... in fact your entire line of BS was regarding that one link and quote... But some reason it was not there at all... Like I told ya then douchebag, you either cut it out deliberately, or you used an accident to your advantage.. Either way it was dishonest to attack something that not in the quote... And to lie about the link and the quote the way you did??? Fuck you, you little POS....

And nice try at lying again tool.... You and your pal spent all night crying about me in another thread to anyone who would listen... That and the way you two tried to badger everyone who disagrees with you in my thread is the personal attack part...

now stop lying if you can...

Whats wrong mr."im more educated so shut up" ? Dig yourself another hole you are going to try and avoid again? Come on brainiac enlighten us to your vast knowledge of the human psyche.... LOL... Got slapped for your bullshit again didn't ya boy...:lol:

Listen, I'm not going to continue to argue with you and get tangled in your little self centered 'all about me, I am a victim, he's picking on me, he lied to me mommy' world.

You win...whatever your little pea of a brain believes is true...

I have never put anyone on "Ignore", but if there is an "Ignore' feature, you have earned that distinction.

I will not respond to any of your posts, so save your breath.

that's dunking chair... and it's underwater now thanks to a rise in the sea level. :lol: :p

Well, we can't actually point to a place on Earth, especially one of the threatened Pacific Islands that are underwater but I can give you graphs and charts that show the sea is rising -- on average. Maybe. If you adjust the scale a tiny bit

That has now been debunked:
EDITORIAL: Pacific islands not sinking from global warming - Washington Times

But but but but but but but but but but the ice caps are meltingggggggggggggggggggggg meltingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg what a world!

Well, we can't actually point to a place on Earth, especially one of the threatened Pacific Islands that are underwater but I can give you graphs and charts that show the sea is rising -- on average. Maybe. If you adjust the scale a tiny bit

That has now been debunked:
EDITORIAL: Pacific islands not sinking from global warming - Washington Times

But but but but but but but but but but the ice caps are meltingggggggggggggggggggggg meltingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg what a world!

Lordy I hope the Arctic ice cap is melting in mid June. And I hope the ice in Anarctica will be melting in December.

Otherwise we're all gonna be up to our hoo ha's in ice.

Yikes.............the k00ks think Cap and Trade is about the environment.....................

twilight-zone.jpg

These global warming threads?????????

As good as it gets if you want to get some insight into what people refer to as k00ks. Check this shit out on this thread...........and tell me these people are maybe just a bit obsessed??? Somebody posts up part of the volumes of skeptic informatiion and these people become unglued.

What gets so fcukked up in these peoples lives that this topic dominates the psyche................DOMINATES. And how can one get to a state in life to be such a fcukking sheep that they never once question why it might be just a bit odd that Al Gore NEVER invites debate. These assholes never ? it. What the fcukk is up with that? Ever wonder about that? Yup........its beyond fcukking gone.:lol:

I am not trying to insult you or name call. You have a mental disorder. Psychology was my major in college. You need to seek professional help. Please take my advice.

My wife is a PhD psychologist and one of her grad school friends is the director of the Arapahoe County psych department so I would suggest you be very very careful.

I am not trying to diagnose. I am advising he seek it. gslack, on the other hand has no problem playing psychiatrist.

You need to look up the code of ethics again than pardner. Accusing someone of having a mental disorder when they don't have one is actionable. My wife had an amusing look at the discussion here and had a couple of comments mainly about your "factual postering" as she puts it and gslacks "controlled exasperation". No mental disorders just typical BS as she puts it.

I tried to tell you, it's not that I am so smart, it's that you are just SO fucking dumb and obtuse. Your narrative just continues along on a monolithic self absorbed path oblivious to, and unaltered by ANY truths.

Example: I showed you that I did not cut out any of your post. It was solely a function of this site. If you do a little research, you will SEE the truth. When a poster hits the 'Quote' button, it re-posts the most recent 'Quoted bys' I believe the number is 2 or 3. And the site eliminates anything before that. Otherwise, every post where the 'Quote' function is used would create a novel the size of War and Peace.

But you, the TRUE psychopath, have mentally twisted it into a personal attack on YOU, and spew a paranoid 'victim' mentality...

Well you got one thing right you are not so smart...

And you seemed to only want to cry about the quote that was cut out... in fact your entire line of BS was regarding that one link and quote... But some reason it was not there at all... Like I told ya then douchebag, you either cut it out deliberately, or you used an accident to your advantage.. Either way it was dishonest to attack something that not in the quote... And to lie about the link and the quote the way you did??? Fuck you, you little POS....

And nice try at lying again tool.... You and your pal spent all night crying about me in another thread to anyone who would listen... That and the way you two tried to badger everyone who disagrees with you in my thread is the personal attack part...

now stop lying if you can...

Whats wrong mr."im more educated so shut up" ? Dig yourself another hole you are going to try and avoid again? Come on brainiac enlighten us to your vast knowledge of the human psyche.... LOL... Got slapped for your bullshit again didn't ya boy...:lol:

Listen, I'm not going to continue to argue with you and get tangled in your little self centered 'all about me, I am a victim, he's picking on me, he lied to me mommy' world.

You win...whatever your little pea of a brain believes is true...

I have never put anyone on "Ignore", but if there is an "Ignore' feature, you have earned that distinction.

I will not respond to any of your posts, so save your breath.

AWWWW.... thats it stomp your foot.... now show us your pout face...:lol::lol:

Ignore me all you want crybaby, its alright....LOL

My wife is a PhD psychologist and one of her grad school friends is the director of the Arapahoe County psych department so I would suggest you be very very careful.

I am not trying to diagnose. I am advising he seek it. gslack, on the other hand has no problem playing psychiatrist.

You need to look up the code of ethics again than pardner. Accusing someone of having a mental disorder when they don't have one is actionable. My wife had an amusing look at the discussion here and had a couple of comments mainly about your "factual postering" as she puts it and gslacks "controlled exasperation". No mental disorders just typical BS as she puts it.

I am not a psychiatrist, so your warning and accusations are irrelevant. Tell your wife to read a fair sample of gslack's posts. If he doesn't have a mental disorder, he has a social or personality disorder.

I am not a psychiatrist, so your warning and accusations are irrelevant. Tell your wife to read a fair sample of gslack's posts. If he doesn't have a mental disorder, he has a social or personality disorder.

Sorry to tell you bub but if you're a degreed psychologist the rules apply to you as well. Of course if you never graduated then you are safe. As far as pd's go please point me to a page in the DSM IV that would describe a Personality Disorder that would apply.

Still talking about me douchebag?? LOL, you got a little man crush going on??
:lol::lol:

Still talking about me douchebag?? LOL, you got a little man crush going on??
:lol::lol:
G, West.... he's just a yappyass stompdog trying to intimidate a couple of Mastiffs with worthless little barks from his twelve ounce body. He's not worth your time even staying awake for.

More about "settled science".

We’re seeing the dangerous development here of a very intolerant political ideology. It is a very strange political and scientific situation, in which vast sums of money are underwriting a bureaucracy of climate accountants and auditors, and in which academic funding is easier to obtain if you put man-made climate change at the top of your research proposal. I have never seen anything like it in the 40 years of my scientific and environmental career.

spiked debate: Meet the green who doubts ‘The Science’ by Peter Taylor[/QUOTE]

And related:

Pajamas Media Writing for PJM Helped Make Me Enemy of the State Number #38

Writing for PJM Helped Make Me Enemy of the State Number #38
Posted By Frank J. Tipler On July 7, 2010 @ 12:05 am In Column 2, Conservatism 2.0, Culture Bytes, Environment, Free Speech, Money, Opinion, Politics, Science, Science & Technology, US News | 63 Comments

The National Academy of Sciences, in its official journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, has just published a list [1] of scientists whom it claims should not be believed on the subject of global warming. I am number 38 on the list. The list of 496 is in descending order of scientific credentials.

Professor Freeman Dyson [2] of the Institute for Advanced Study, a member of the National Academy of Sciences and a fellow of the Royal Society, is number 3 on the list. Dyson is a friend of mine and is one of the creators of relativistic quantum field theory; most physicists think he should have shared the Nobel Prize in Physics with Richard Feynman. MIT professor Richard Lindzen, a meteorologist who is also a member of the National Academy, is number 4. Princeton physics professor William Happer, once again a member of the National Academy of Sciences, is number 6.

I’m in good company...

...But human bias is human bias. I myself have looked at some of the raw data from surface stations that measure the Earth’s temperature. The raw data are from selected sites in the USA, in New Zealand, in Australia, and in Sweden. I selected these sites because I’m reasonably sure they will not have bias due to changing human habitation, or human wars, or human politics. These sites show no warming in the twentieth century. So I have to conclude that we don’t even know if there was any warming on Earth in the twentieth century.

Notice that I am not saying that there has been no warming, just that the available raw data that I’ve personally been able to check do not show it. Until all the raw temperature data are placed online, so the data can be checked by anybody, a rational person has to suspend belief in global warming, to say nothing of AGW.

The official government adjusted data for these sites do show a warming trend. All the warming is in the “corrections.” Sorry, I don’t buy it. Especially from “scientists” who are known to “correct’ their raw data to “hide the decline.”

There have been calls to silence the 496 scientists on the list. Besides “climate deniers,’ we have been called “traitors.” We all know the penalty for treason.

So far, no federal agents have come to pick me up. But nowhere in Mein Kampf does Adolf Hitler call for the extermination of the Jews. Hitler does repeatedly refer to the Jews as “tuberculosis bacilli.” What does one want to do with tuberculosis bacilli?

I’m an enemy of the state. It’s an honor.

Forum List

Back